02.25.22- It’s Friday!

Interesting!!! I’ll eventually read those too I’m sure! I love long books, but sometimes a short read that you can get through in a day or few days is nice too.

3 Likes

Takes me about a week to get through 100 pages stillvhahaha

3 Likes

I’m a wimp when it comes to horror stuff. Always have been.

3 Likes

So what, you’re enjoying yourself and you’re reading.

2 Likes

I don’t watch horror films like I used to but I will still read horrible books.

3 Likes

No shame. Lots don’t like horror stuff. I’ve always loved horror

Though the move carrie screwed me up for a while when I was a kid lmao. End scene with the hand traumatized me haha.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! I like to take my time and think about it. I’m a slow reader. Doesn’t matter. Leahs dad can rip through a 800 page book in a week. That’s not me. I read a bit each night :smiley:

2 Likes

Oh, boy some of the ones I watched when I was young oh my goodness. LOL But it’s true you like it you like it you don’t you don’t nothing wrong with either choice
What I really hate is when they mix horror and gore and pedal it as horror

3 Likes

Ya I don’t watch a ton of horror. They don’t make them. Like they used to

We watched the new texas chainsaw massacre on Netflix last weekend. Was average I would say.

3 Likes

I saw the original that was more than enough for me. LOL They don’t make horror like they used to. The last true horror I watched was the Saw series.

Wait a minute I’m sure I saw a few after that but not like I use to

2 Likes

Agreed. That was texas chainsaw massacre. Just gore. Same with Hostel. I shut that movie off after 20? Mins. Horror is a movie that can scare you but has next to no blood

Shining wasnt graphic outside of the end scene, same with Carrie.

Gore isn’t scary it’s just gross lol.

2 Likes

#50 Woot

2 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

Whooop

Ok gonna get little man fed. Leah is home. Gonna get some supper. Be back in an hour or so folks.

3 Likes

We are rocking on a Friday we did 50

3 Likes

Enjoy your family time my friend.

3 Likes

Joolz and Jack how you guys doing?

3 Likes

Ok, then.
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I like all posts. Pineapple, poop, all of them.

I used to read but I don’t anymore. Maybe I’ll get back to it someday.

I don’t mind mild horror, but nothing overly grotesque. The Silence of the Lambs is a favorite.

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

2 Likes

2 Likes