02.25.22- It’s Friday!

So Musie “likes” my posts with the exception of the pineapple pizza trash can. :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Just can’t like this one lmao.

2 Likes

Home early. Daycare closes today for an appointment.

Tomorrow I get my tire fixed.

3 Likes

On page 110 of Tommyknockers.

Man is it an exciting book. They’re getting more into Jim Gardener now. He’s a chronic alcoholic lol. He got black out drunk with Ron Cummings on his poetry tour :joy: good stuff.

3 Likes

Carrie came in t he mail today. Will read that when I’m done Tommyknockers.

3 Likes

I just peed.

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1:

And I don’t like any post of Tyler with poop.

:joy:

3 Likes

If you lived closer you could just pull through my library I have majority of his books in the house.

I’m so glad you’re enjoying the book.

3 Likes

Which I still don’t understand. They’re cute

:joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Ya I wish I did!!! Some of his old stuff is tough to find. I even checked for Dr Sleep at chapters and coles here. Neither have it grrrrr. After Carrie, I’ll have to order it

I could get from the library but eh…

3 Likes

After I ready the Tommyknockers book I’ll watch the movie. Or three hour series. Whatever it is. I heard it’s not super great though compared to the book haha.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Love the library. Before Covid I was there often. I was there so much they thought I worked there. A librarian asked me what time was I coming in one day.

I said for what?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

This is a personal opinion. If King screenwrites it, it’s AMAZING. If not it goes either way. King also likes to appear briefly in the movies like Stan Lee did.

3 Likes

Lmao that’s awesome.

3 Likes

Yes that’s very true !!!

I did like the movie Dr Sleep. It was fantastic. Long but good !!

3 Likes

King is in The Stand a bit more than usual.

3 Likes

I’ll have to watch that one! I was almost gonna get that but went with Tommyknockers instead. Was a close one !

3 Likes

Glad I did. It’s good so far

My friend just finished Billy Summers. Said it was good

I always find it interesting when king doesn’t do horror like the green mile.

3 Likes

He has a few short books, one that I absolutely love is called Later they’re like novella maybe 150 -180 pages

He has quite a few that are short and that are not horror

3 Likes