02.16.22- It’s Wednesday!

What’s the problem?

LOL

But seriously if this is true than I have nothing nice to say about CW on this issue.

3 Likes

Wing Day, I did a different one on PP that was a beautiful cardinal in flight

But an old pic

10342479_10153053351740928_9221734218211780134_n

3 Likes

Hopefully they act sooner rather than later. Wentz was 100 percent not a leader, played poorly at the best of times and not getting the vaccine just seals the deal. Don’t let the door hit you, where the good lord split you. Wentz is a moron. Thank god he’s leaving.

3 Likes

Beauty!!

3 Likes

There has been some talk of Indy signing a bridge qb like Marcus Mariota then try & draft a franchise qb in 2023. This year is an awful qb draft.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome pic! Love the colors

3 Likes

We should be enjoying spring training today :frowning_face: :angry:

2 Likes

He is such a beautiful bird. Love this green fluff of feathers.

I love this place , no way can I make this thread a rant thread elsewhee.

Even if DMV does not call, I have called everyone else and things are resolved.

But man I am tired.

Love that picture of Leo and you watching DUke last night, such a great pic

2 Likes

Have a Pepsi

2 Likes

There is none in the house. But going out to get food for lunch, will get some than.

How is everyone doing by the way?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Doing well today. 50 & sunny today

2 Likes

#50!! Musie rant days= explosive threads

2 Likes

I hate to go on and rant though, I really do. Just stupid people gives me reason to do so. I hate being angry. :frowning:

But I guess a win side is you all get to enjoy/? LOLOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good one, Joolz. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

#57, you are all welcome LOL

3 Likes

Joolzie with the swoop

3 Likes

I forgot the person talking about the MLB lockout on the radio yesterday but he just ripped Rob Manfred. Said Manfred doesn’t care about baseball or the fans.

3 Likes

Also dead against that, just go with Ehlinger and see what he does. Mariota would do no better than Wentz… Get us 7 or 8 or 9 wins, miss playoffs and have a shitty draft pick. Ehlinger will either be good or bad, but at least you know what you have with him. Getting another average QB like Mariota does nothing for us.

3 Likes