02.16.22- It’s Wednesday!

LOLOLOLOL

Okay, will do, girlfriend.

Glad you are feeling better. So glad

3 Likes

DMV hung up on me. Nice.

3 Likes

Cleary this is the 02.16.22 Wed Muse Rant Thread

DMV 1-the phone rings and rings 2- get automation and than they hang up 3-it is busy

I called the City Tax Colletor Office and left a message. We will see.

Onward, I am avoiding the insurance but it is time for them. Ugh.

3 Likes

I have Kevin in chat bot.

Let’s all wish Kevin good luck. LOLOL

3 Likes

I know I am not going to get any where and I have to pay it but the fact they never placed it on a statement in 11 months yeah I need to UGH at someone. I need to apologize to Keven before I start talking. LOL

I just told him that I know this is not on him he is just basically the one who got stuck with me. LOL Well, in so many words.

The vent thread continues.

3 Likes

Sounds like quite the day muse

3 Likes

Jack would be mad. Regular milk for me today

3 Likes

Kevin and I are going in circles.

Surprised, no. At least when I actually called it was a bit better.

2 Likes

Yeah, Tyler, I figured get all the crappy calls out of the way on the same day.

Granted I had to leave two messages but got most out of the way so I don’t have so much UGH inside when I try to recontact the other two I had to leave message for.

3 Likes

Ugh my god that sounds likea very frustrating day!!! Hopefully once you are through this, you don’t have to look back lol.

2 Likes

Okay, we got Humana figured out. YAY!

Well, Kevin figuerd it out.

When the person told me the bill that wa not fully paid off in May 2021 that was wrong. It was from a balance I owed fro

Kevin figued it out.

I was told when I called last week that this payment was for a billI had not paid off from May of 2021

That is not the case.

I had made an arragement to pay it off and what I owed was what I was seeing. When he broke down the arrangement and the amount I had paid vs left it matched up
So some dickus( for you Jack) told me wrong to the point I got all riled up, frustrated and ticked off all become some dickus( for you again, Jack) can’t read a screen.

Are we freaken kidding?

So the Humana and Goodyear were all mistakes from customer service who can’t do their job apparently but causing a week of grief.

Anyhoo, another one marked off my list.

Now I need DMV to call and I will be done. But what a day what a week.

I use to work in customer services years ago, I don’t think I have even caused such ruckus to a customer like this.

3 Likes

Once the USSR always the USSR. That’s all I got. 80’s Cold War kid & all that.

3 Likes

Would be? How about is! Pissed is more like it.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah, I figured you would like that, Jack. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I bet Kevin has a pube beard

3 Likes

Omg…… what a day. Well once DMV calls you hopefully all this is behind you.

3 Likes

Tyler, I was doing some digging, I have a college buddy that lives in Indy, he told me that the rumor is that Jim Irsay is beyond pissed that Wentz didn’t & won’t get the vaccine & wants him gone. Irsay thinking is Covid messed up their season & Wentz showed poor leadership with the team by not getting vaxxed. And you’re right, Frank Reich could very well be finished after next season. Ballard is also on the hot seat. Jimmy Irsay is not a happy man it seems.

2 Likes

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes