01.28.22-Finally Friday for Tyler

Slow day at work today, but phones are busy. I am on phones next week, so I will enjoy today being quiet.

3 Likes

Would making the playoffs be considered a successful season for them?

3 Likes

So I think we all want the Bengals in the AFC, who are we rolling with in the NFC? I wouldn’t mind the Rams because I like Stafford & he suffered all those years in Detroit.

2 Likes

No, they made the playoffs last year and the year before and in 2017. 2017 they made it to the second round, fans are starting to expect a good playoff run… But after losing 13 of 15, I guess now we are just happy to see them make playoffs… But if they finish in a Wild Card spot they will likely play Colorado who is unbelievable… Oilers will likely get swept. I would like to see them finish second in the division so they could play a team like Anaheim or LA or something. They would have much better odds of winning.

3 Likes

Definitely Bengals and even more definitely to the Rams. Would love to see Stafford win a SB, and I would be ok with the Bengals too.

Legit if it’s the Chiefs and Niners again in the SB I am not even sure I would watch or give a shit.

3 Likes

Tyler here,

have to pee.

BRB

3 Likes

Ok I’m back. What did I miss?

3 Likes

I wish I was at home, I would totally nap for an hour so sleepy.

I got another coffee, let’s hope this helps!

3 Likes

I feel asleep just now without meaning to.

3 Likes

Sounds lovely!!! THe winter months will do that to a person hahaha

3 Likes

One hour to go!!!

3 Likes

You’re almost there.

3 Likes

I can feel the power!!!

3 Likes

nvm, that’s gas actually.

3 Likes

I just powered through a large coffee. Should help

3 Likes

Tyler, don’t ever change. :smiley:

3 Likes

I will try my darndest!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: You guys have to promise me the same!

Though… If we all turn to billionaires we have to share with each other LOL

3 Likes

Please :rofl:

3 Likes

A given
Jack :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

How’s things going at PP, Musie. Hopefully all is calm.

3 Likes