Good morning, everyone. Have an awesome day

3 Likes

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

3 Likes

For Tyler, especially.

240527804_4447934691895477_3816865387223426402_n

3 Likes

So, I need to talk to the retirement people of the state of NC.

It would only be six minutes I am told. It has been 27 minutes.

I suspect the reason why all counselors are still helping other customers is the fact they short changed me on my check and I suspect they did others like that hence why it is taking so long.

Going on 30 min but I have it on speaker phone so I can still do stuff.

With my luck it will be my turn and I get disconnected. This has happened before.

Ugh.

3 Likes

FTR, Jack, that post has 8 :rofl: and one like now

3 Likes

So, I get a lady who is not able to help me. She says, wow they took a lot out. A few other conversation and I am back in the queue 52 min in.

3 Likes

Ugh sounds brutal :frowning: Hope you get it resolved. Good luck Muse!

3 Likes

Unbelievable!

3 Likes

Thank goodness for speaker phone so doing stuff that needs to be done but yeah, unbelieveable.

Going on an hour soon.

3 Likes

Muse, this is exactly what happened to me yesterday. I was on hold waiting for help with the folks who handle my PCA payroll for one hour and 15 minutes when I got disconnected. All of a sudden I hear “Your call can not be completed as dialed.” :rage:

3 Likes

That is infuriating, Tyler. Still waiting. They took out so much. This state treats disable people horribly but I won’t get into how now.

:rage: :rage:

3 Likes

I am looking at the letter they sent me. It says if you have further questions, call us at the number listed below.

There is no number listed below or on any of the sheets.

2 Likes

Thats ridiculous they are doing that and main g you guys wait that long. I had similar experience last year to unlock my CRA account. Was nearly two hours. Customer service has seriously gone right down the tubes lately.

2 Likes

Nothing more frustrating. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yup, you are right. I have no choice but to wait since they took more money out of my check than they were suppose to.

1 hour 23 mn

It has gone down hill

I use to do customer service years ago. It is not what it use to be in any shape, way, or form.

2 Likes

I did manage to get chicken ready and it is cooking now, put new pills in my pill box, got rid of a lot of email, contacted my neurologist and now looking to see what is on my list.

Thank goodness for speaker phones, LOL

2 Likes

If you need me and Jack to kick some ass let us know!

2 Likes