01.25.22 - Tuesday

I do typing competitions and yesterday was data entry. I just barely beat Beekmachine he’s super fast. We both get around 90-100 words a minute on numeric keypad. You can see his keystrokes were just behind me. Was a fun one. Last time he beat me, this time I won

My name on thrrr is tardigrade81. That’s my email haha.

1 Like

I’ll let Jack and you know. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That is pretty cool, you go boy!

3 Likes

They don’t call me The Flash for nothing… k I made that up, nobody calls me that lol

3 Likes

Hahaha

Okay 1 hour 36 min in. I think they are veying for your record of two hours, Tyler.

3 Likes

You & I may need to make a trip to NC & solve this problem for Musie

3 Likes

You guys are awesome!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So, Tyler’s record is still in tack, someone came on the phone around 5-10 min shy of his record.

You are still the champion, Tyler. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Okay, off the phone, yeah!

3 Likes

Wow Muse you might be past my record shortly lol!!

3 Likes

Just give me the time my man!!! I am down haha

3 Likes

Wow! Did you get it solved???

3 Likes

I got it solved unhappily since the amount is the correct amount. I will have to go over all bills and expenses and redo my budget to reflect the amount I no longer have.

2 Likes

Pepsi and chocolate break.

Thanks for listening to me, everyone. I know I could not have gone on and on on PP about this like I can here.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Ugh sorry to hear Muse, trust me I definitely know what it’s like! I just looked at my line of credit the other day and I owe about 4 grand on that sucker hahah. Cost of living is just insane now days, it’s ridiculous.

3 Likes

That is why you have us :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:confused:

I hear ya. The cost of living goes up but not our paychecks.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yup! My grandpa supported his wife, and three kids and had a paid off house off a min wage job.

I make about 55,000 and my wife makes 35,000 and we have one kid and go in the hole. Cost of living is just ridiculous. It’s sad that a household needs around 100 grand now to survive and just make it.

3 Likes

Agreed.

Years ago, I told my mom that we could not afford to have kids, she said you will never be able to afford kids so don’t think of it like that if that is what is stopping you. I am glad I listened.

The rich gets richer the poor get poorer.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I need my posse of Tony and the boys. LOLOL

The day just got worse. I am new to air frying, just got one for Christmas for hubby. The chicken is burnt, I didn’t know it takes less itme. BUT no fear I took out chicken legs, the only thing is I forgot how much I set the timer for.

AND I broke my big sized Pyrex glass pan.

I am on fire today.

Ugh. I may jus give son money for lunch tomorrow, and go here. Find food.

And it is not even noon.
I feel utterly frustrated.

2 Likes

Ugh sorry muse. Sounds like one of those days :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
Wish we could help!

2 Likes