World Series Game 5

Good morning, friends

Have a great Thursday

3 Likes

Morning all!!! No hitter for Houston wow!

Ayden had a melt down of epic proportions this morning. It’s cold 12 F. I said you need snow pants on, he said no…. I put them on him anyway he drops to the floor and screams for 20 straight minutes. Holy man. What a way to start the morning lol.

3 Likes

I’m trying not to laugh. I’m failing :rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao terrible morning.

3 Likes

Poor Ayden. Its his way of communicating when he doesnt know the words to express himself.

Or he is simply having a tantrum to piss dad off.

Hmm, going with. …

3 Likes

Funny, I just got to work… .And my co worker said the same thing with her kid lol. Freaked out when he had to put his winter boots on and had a huge melt down hahaha. Just one of those mornings. Kids can’t get used to the fact that it’s cold out I guess lol.

3 Likes

Lmao. Both hahahahah.

He had a huge poop this morning though!!! So that’s good. the Candy laxatives helped him yay.

3 Likes

Yay!

3 Likes

Not sure what I will have for lunch today… Probably a sandwich or something like that and then I have a bag of chips that I can have after :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oilers play the Devils tonight :slight_smile: 7:00 should be a great game. New Jersey is doing really well so far.

3 Likes

6.8 F today. It’s chilly.

3 Likes

Makes peeing outside not so pleasant.

3 Likes

Coffee time!

3 Likes

We are suppose to get 25 cm of snow from tomorrow till next Tuesday… Maybe I’ll write all your guys name in the snow… Kind of romantic.

3 Likes

Jack,

I’m surprised I didn’t catch hell from my post backing up 2011 not being a full tank season on PP… Got a few likes, that’s it. Cool lol… Maybe there is hope for PP after all lol.

3 Likes

That’s it close to 10 inches.

3 Likes

And that’s what she said

3 Likes

I know. I went & looked first thing & was honestly shocked.

3 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :revolving_hearts:

So sorry the Canadian children are having meltdowns over winter clothing (coffee guy)

C’mon, Tyler. You can do it!

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes