Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone

Have a great day

3 Likes

Morning friend s

Phillies kicked ass and oilers once again kicked ass. 5 straight for Edmonton

Oilers have New Jersey devils next who are extremely good this year. That won’t be easy.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Hoping all are doing well.

#GoBruins #Woohoo

3 Likes

And from last night:

Regardless of how the game goes it will still be fun. Musie might be mean to us though :rofl:

TylerDPresident of Ethiopia

12h

Hahahahahah she will be pumped. At least New England can still make playoffs and has a good team. Colts have no chance so I’ll be happy for New England

I still want Ehlinger to do well though. I hope he plays great but if they keep losing he won’t be starter anyway. They will draft someone

3 Likes

Oh vey.

3 Likes

I am tired. I hit the floor running. I been on the bike, took a shower, dried hair so I can do errands of going to Walmart for a few things; BJ for gas; Kohl to return something, post office for stamps and Family General for bread. I need to go to Food Lion but that will have to wait. Im tired.

3 Likes

Busy Musie!! Sounds like your back is feeling better.

3 Likes

Not really but things need to get done. I waited
2.5 weeks for it to heal. It decided it needed more time. I decided I needed to get things done.

3 Likes

Musie makes the rules!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well… You and I still have a kick ass hockey team. No team is playing hotter and better than the Bruins and Oilers right now… Oilers with 5 straight, and the Bruins with 6 straight… Vegas is hot too with 6 straight as well.

So, the Colts might suck but at least my hockey team is doing well lol.

3 Likes

Wow, sounds like you need to relax now for a bit… I am tired too… Didn’t sleep all that well last night for some reason. Fell asleep good but then woke around 2 and had trouble getting back to sleep. Took about an hour and half for me to fall back to sleep and then I woke at 5:30 and was up for the rest of the day lol.

3 Likes

Clearly you missed the point where you called me mean yet again. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tough night for you, Tyler. I been up since 5:30 am as well. I just made dinner. Now sitting down for a small bit.

3 Likes

Another dangerous person alert. Jesus :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Sounds awesome Muse!!

3 Likes

Its never ending, Tyler, with that. :confused:

3 Likes

“might be mean”

3 Likes

Seems like something every day

3 Likes