Worcester Red Sox

Its Ric.

Cretin.

3 Likes

oh yes Ric…with the Brian…I mean brain behind him!!!

1 Like

OOOOOOOOOOH YA!!!

:rofl::rofl:

Cuz whetha ya like it, or whetha ya don’t like it, ya betta learn to love it.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Trouble be brewin’ over a “W”

1 Like
1 Like

Boston WCVB Chronicle highlighted Worcester last night. Polar Park is absolutely gorgeous, IMO. The surrounding businesses and the reconfiguration of Kelley Square are a bonus. Here is a clip from the show. Oh, and I really miss sprocketboy, as he, like me, is from the area.

1 Like

Can you imagine his speed leading off in front of our 2-5?

Big day in Worcester! WooSox home opener on NESN.
Pregame at 2:00 and game at 3:00.

celebrate celebrate celebrate

1 Like
1 Like

WORCESTER — There’s no doubt Kiké Hernandez is healthy and ready to return to Boston.

In his second rehab game with the Worcester Red Sox, the Red Sox infielder/outfielder played seven innings Sunday and started in center field. At the plate, he went 2 for 4, including the franchise’s first-ever grand slam when he crushed the first offering from Mets starter Jesus Reyes and deposited it well beyond the left-center wall. The ball landed 457 feet from home plate.

Hernandez wasn’t done.

In the bottom of the seventh inning, he blasted another round-tripper, this time a solo shot with one out. WooSox teammate Jack Lopez followed with solo homer that hit the video board in left field to help the WooSox to a 7-4 victory over the Syracuse Mets at Polar Park.

2 Likes

“With the Worcester Red Sox in the second third of their first year in town, they are 28-14. That is .667 baseball, the same winning percentage that the memorable 2018 Boston Red Sox had on their way to winning a World Series. This year’s WooSox have a reasonable chance at becoming the best Triple-A team with which Boston has ever been affiliated.”

2 Likes