Wingsday

Here it is;

It’s how I believe. If he places a woman in front of cameras next to her abuser so she can apologize, another player still play( G Hardy) and Watson play and a host of other things nothing IMHO will slow Roger down. He must be in stitches the players stopped the game, damn good for them. Nothing is beneath this man and the billionaires. He has one goal and he accomplishes it incredibly well. #MakeThemRicher

3 Likes

On it!

3 Likes

Completely agreed! Goodell is a money maker and this makes him a psychopath… He will do whatever he can for the sport, even if that means putting a rapist on the field. It’s beyond sickening… How he even has a job anymore makes zero sense. Well said Muse!

3 Likes

And the owners keep extending his contract. Why!? Because like Musie stated. He makes wealthy men more wealthy.

3 Likes

This may have been posted over there but folks here were interested.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if this article says this or not but he was 100% on oxygen now hes down to 50% so definitely great news

3 Likes

All very positive news

3 Likes

Well he at least did something right this year

2 Likes

He probably saw Papa Kraft giving over $18000.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve read things about Irsay & as eccentric as he is, he gives millions to charities that no one knows about. He’s a little different but not a bad guy.

2 Likes

There are tons of stuff Kraft does that he never tells about either. Good for Irsay, good to all those donating to this wonderful cause

2 Likes

Did you run this by Tyler?
:rofl:

2 Likes

Great news! Sox are finalizing a 11 year 331 million deal with Devers. Just saw it on ESPN

2 Likes
3 Likes

And even better that they don’t brag of take credit for it. They just do it.

3 Likes

Agree.

3 Likes

College hoops, our big four schools playing each other tonight. Fun.

2 Likes

Well that’s good at least

3 Likes

Hockey game time. Go Canada. Sorry American family lol.

3 Likes

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

3 Likes