Wingsday 02.14

Happy Valentines Day, Joolzie & Musie :heart:

Have a wonderful day

2 Likes

Thank you, Jack!

Good morning!

Hubby got me 13 beautiful light pink roses and an amazing perfume that is also pink in color.We had our meal this pass weekend to beat the crowd. I will feed him and have already given his gifts.I know this day is supposedly meant for women but feel men should get some love also, a two way street.

This is what I wrote on PP:

It is a yearly thing it seems with my hubby. Some years he goes all out and some years it simple with a great meal.That is fine with me, I don’t need a lot of material things from him to know how he feels.Of course this year he went all out.

Sometimes it is the things that can be overlooked. He could help me bring groceries in, He gets my favorite candy bar when he is getting gas, he makes sure I can watch all my sports that I have access to them on tv, you know stuff that just makes the times better.

While it is considered a day for women, I make sure I treat hubby as well whether it is a second meal, treat him to a store he likes and so on.

Happy Wings day to some amazing animals(Jasper,Ashland, Lapis)who make my day rewarding.

I gotta go, Ash Wednesday mass soon. My church has a few and I tend to take the early so I don’t have to drive night.

Have a great day!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wingsday Decorah North update on Patriots Planet:

2 Likes

Fasting according to what the rules of Ash Wednesday is.

#Hungry
#WillFightThroughIt

2 Likes

I feel ya!

1 Like

Jack, you will appreciate this.

So we go out for lunch. I have a large Greek salad and a calzone.

I ask for the salad brought out first cause well hungry.

As I am eating this large salad cukes and onions are falling off the plate, feta cheese etc, I not wanting to waste any food since it is Ash Wed and I am hungry pick them off the table to eat. Can’t lose out on the big meal that has to last, am I right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:#MusieDoesn’tWasteFood

2 Likes

Raised by a Catholic mom.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Also I just spotted #MusieHasHadEnough

#GMAFB”. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I was wondering if ppl would get the hashtag.

2 Likes

What she wrote was bullshit ad one sided.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

She is very good at tiptoeing the line & not going over

2 Likes

And yes has had enough of her talk today.

2 Likes

She is but Im ggood at calling her out

2 Likes

Yes you are indeed!

2 Likes

Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

What have you eaten today?

2 Likes

Just a large salad.

2 Likes

Can’t even have victory parades anymore. Good grief

2 Likes