What's cookin'?

Heh. My best friend is already passed out. She gets up for work at 1:30 am. Ate dinner, watched an episode of 24 now she’s snoring at 5:45. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok so here is a little thing I just learned. Don’t make the Nashville sauce ahead if time. When it cools it separates badly. Then when you try to reheat it, the brown sugar caramelized and you end up with, well, cayenne flavored caramel.

Here is a pic… You can see how the sauce was too thick to spread. As of now its made the chicken almost uneatable.

The mac & cheese and the pimento cheese covered waffle fries we’re both pretty yummy though.

1 Like

Lol. She’s a trooper!

That looks amazing !

Do you guys have pimento cheese up there? I think its a southern thing.

1 Like

I’ve seen it in New England and when I was a kid my mom use to make my chubby child ass celery with pimento cheese spread.

1 Like

Don’t think so. :frowning:

Using it on cheese fries is next level haute cuisine.

1 Like

Making me hungry :frowning: I’ll be eating KFC in t minus 45 minutes. For now I’m chewing on beef Jerkey. It’s from 7/11 and not very good lol.

Pizza tonight. Pepperoni.

Pizza, beer great friends and a great fire.

1 Like

Sounds like an awesome night. I just put my kid to bed. Now drinking a lot of beer.

1 Like

2 Likes

Orange Chicken and lo mein?

1 Like

Yupperz!!! It’s delicious, was made fresh mmmmmm. I might fall asleep however after this haha.

Bought a bacon cheeseburger delissio pizza. I’m scared to try it. Looks good though

KFC Nashville hot wings

1 Like

Holy shit am I going to regret that

1 Like

Wow those look amazing !!! How were they!

2 Likes