Welcome to BSU

I’m just honestly concerned about well-being.

Nothing in particular, just seems odd to abandon two forums so completely.

2 Likes

It is odd for sure. I honestly can’t tell you why…. Maybe reach out to some posters on PP. they might know. Don’t think I have seen him post here in years so I wouldn’t know what happened to him unfortunately

3 Likes

It’s still not letting me post images (not sure how much rep I need from you all to get it but I promise guys I’m not gonna spam you all with porn!!) but UT posted on PatriotsPlanet today.

So he is indeed alive still.

2 Likes

Hey, Bodie glad you made it & welcome! Post images here is a little different. You have to use this link. https://imgbb.com/

2 Likes

IMG-0318

Testing…

2 Likes

Danke!

2 Likes

Yes, we used to be able to post pictures by just copy and paste it, but that went away. Now we have to use post image. You copy the direct link and then paste it here and the pictures will show up.!

2 Likes

For example, here’s a picture of me doing the splits from last year

2 Likes