Week 8 Other Games

A high-impact horse-collar tackle, in a close game between the Broncos and Colts.

That would be poetic if it weren’t so damned corny.

AV redeems himself!!

Okay, I’m officially jumping back onto the AV Mojo Bandwagon.

1 Like

So weird. Vinatieri makes a clutch kick. :grin:

3 Likes

Came through when needed. Ugly win but a win!

Yeah, like that could ever happen. :innocent:

1 Like

Doncs should just throw in the towel, and send Von Miller to the Pats in exchange for a bag of deflated footballs. :face_with_monocle:

Niners still undefeated.

1 Like

They are definitely legit.

I hope the packers smash the chiefs. Then again I don’t know. I’m sick of people talking about Rodgers. Finally has a solid game last weekend and it’s all I’ve heard since.

Rodgers is filthy tonight. These passes. Holy shit.

Hill complaining he didn’t get a PI call, when he was the one face-masking the GB defender. :man_facepalming:

If Brees is healthy, I wouldn’t bet against the Saints to win the NFC.

On top of that, they have an insurance policy named Bridgewater.

1 Like

If Moore leads the Chefs to victory over the Pack, does that prove Kermit is a System Quarterback??? :thinking:

Agreed. Saints are scary good. If cousins keeps playing the way he is Minnesota could be a threat too but he will stumble as he usually does.

24-24. What a game wow

Andy Reid calls his last timeout with the game clock at 2:41 and the play clock at 39 seconds. He could have made them run their second-down play, gotten the 2-minute stoppage after that, and taken a time out after third down with maybe 1:50 on the clock. Instead, even if his team had stopped the Pack after the third down play, Pack could have run it down to less than 1:25 before they would have been forced to punt.

Pack made the first down anyway, but damn, how can this long time NFL Head Coach be this bad at Clock Management?

2 Likes

Absolutely stupid. I was stunned. Reid has made some very idiotic. Decisions before but this cost them the game.

Packers 49ers in a month is shaping up to be one of the games of the year.

2 Likes

20-2

2 Likes