Week 6 Fantasy Things

Week 5 Post mortem: I had a better week, going 11-4 and raising my overall record to 37-38 over 14 leagues.

4-1 three teams
3-2 four teams
2-3 five teams
1-4 one team
0-5 one team

If the playoffs started today, I would be “in” in 8 of my 14 leagues, and have two first round byes.

Redraft work league update: I won my week 5 matchup 140-110 bringing record to 2-3 and vaulting me into 6th place. I’m still the second highest scoring team in the league so I’m not terribly worried, but with only 4 teams making the playoffs my margin if error is pretty thin at this point.

Notes:

• Picked up Gerald Everett as my Evan Engram replacement. WW was surprisingly thin for a small bench 8 team league. I think its a 50/50 shot Everett turns back into a pumpkin, but I needed someone.

• Dropped Phil Rivers, added Kyler Murray. Murray has a favorable schedule the next few weeks and has a rushing floor that will make him a fantasy stud (once he learns how to be a NFL level thrower of the ball)

• Streaming D of the week: The Redskins vs the Dolphins. I felt like the Redskins played well vs NE in the first half and just got worn down in the second, and Miami is still Miami, giving up the most points to opposing defenses.

• Starting this week:

Dak
Dalvin/Chubb
Thielen/Godwin/Lockett
Everett
Kicker
Redskins

Confirmed outs:

Saquon
Evan Engram
Sterling Shepard
Wayne Gallman