Week 2 Patriots @ Seahawks 9/20/2020

Great game, and a tough loss, but I think we can say with confidence the Pats are for real.

I think it’s gonna be a good year.

Wow… I did the win-win … After Newton pick and some sketchy 3rd down calls. I fell asleep. If they win I’m happy … if they lost I’m happy I went to sleep.
So I watched the highlight package this morning without knowing the end result.

Wow. What a game . A few millimeters here or there. The TD over mccourty falling down was out of bounds. Close up showed his foot dragging the ground before he planted it half inch in bounds. You can see the turf material spraying up like the toe drags given to sideline catches.

Oh well. Agree that at 1-1. There is a lot of good stuff to build on going forward. Should they have won this game …? Hmmmmmm…

Great game. Loss doesn’t upset me. This team is better than everyone thought, and will only improve as the season progresses.

1 Like

Was probably one of the best games that will happen this year. These two teams went toe to toe and pats could have won it. Patriots are a contender

Do I dare say… maybe even more dangerous with Newton. Dude was accurate as hell and can run. That’s just scary.

1 Like

Fitzy

Losses are losses, but if there was ever one to learn from, take heart in and walk away excited by…here it is. Can’t wait to see where this team goes and what they can do this season. GO PATS

And 4 were for 1st downs including a huge one late.

Replay of game is on right now for any analysts among us … Dissecting plays after the fact. Haha.

Always gotta appreciate the " real time " aspect of pro football… especially how Belichick is so good at it. But… It’s never perfect… wish there were some better 3rd down calls in this game…

That was first one… 3rd and 4 hand off to burkhead. Ug .

There’s second one … 3rd and 9. Newton rpo keeper.

3rd dumb call … 3rd and 8. Running play with forward pitch to burkhead… ug.

Tied at halftime… thx McD… :stuck_out_tongue:

1st and goal at 7. Run , fail, pass Edelman fail. then Newton gets tripped up by Adams. … ug

Great score on fake Newton run … dump off pass to FB. TD!!! Then dumb keeper on 2 pt. Conversion. Ug.

3rd and 4 … Option pitch to burkhead… ug . Fail!!!