Week 12 Other Games

Yes, just wow. I watched the game last night then the one with the Texans then the one with the Pats. The Patriots game was their coming out party. Just wow.

2 Likes

I think the Pats are getting healthy right now, except Jules, at this point and the o-Line will improve quite a bit with Wynn, as long as he remains playing but the biggest change is going to be a full compliment or WR’s for Tom to use with that added 0.5-1,5 seconds he will have. That will allow progression without throwing it away. Completion percentage will go up the next 5 weeks into the playoffs, go up a lot.

3 Likes

To beat the Ratbirds, all of this will have to happen, BB and SB will have to use their tape on Jackson to come up with a way to at least slow him down, and everyone on the team will have to play their collective A-games when/if these two teams meet in the playoffs.

Either that, or some other opponent will have to clean LeMar’s clock between now and then.

1 Like

Vegas still has the Ratbirds behind the Patriots to win SB 54 … barely.

1 Like

Don’t worry folks, Colts will do your dirty work… Get into the playoffs and take out the Ravens just the way they did the Chiefs,

Of course if they lose to the Titans this weekend nvm…

I tihnk Ingram is a bigger issue, if he were to get injured - and I am not wishing that as he is carrying my fantasy team- the option is reduced quite a bit and Jackson is keyed on more.

1 Like