Wednesday, September 30 - Red Sox (Gray) @ Yankees (Fried) 6:00 start time 8:00 your time

Morning good folks! Last night was just. Wow doesn’t need to be talked about. Let’s hope we just get a win today. Do or die now.

Have a great day all

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone. Have a wonderful day

Let’s go, Sox! We need this one

Yankees suck!

2 Likes

Happy Wingsday Jasper, Ashland & Lapis :parrot:

2 Likes

Won’t lie if we can’t win this I hope the white Sox win it all :rofl::rofl: another Sox team haha

2 Likes

Good morning, good friends :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Wingsday in Decorah :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hope you can open the link to see this, Jack.

2 Likes

From Auntie Joolz too! :hugs:

2 Likes

I was able to see it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I ate some kimchi noodles and a Diet Pepsi

2 Likes

Might mow have a cinnamon bun. Mmmmm

2 Likes

I could go for a ice coffee

2 Likes

I made a new coffee. This is coffee mojo to get the Sox a win tonight.

2 Likes

09 30

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not sure how I feel about Roman. So talented but 4 injuries the last two years. He’s giving me Chris sale vibes. Amazing talent, but can’t stay healthy.

2 Likes

I figured he wasn’t go to play tonight when they pulled him from the game last night

2 Likes

coffee

20220405-002519843-i-OS

2 Likes

Snort exactly :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Well the good news is Sonny is going for us. Hopefully we can get two or three runs and win this one and send it to game 3 tomorrow

I don’t want the season to end yet :disappointed:

2 Likes

If we could just let Jack bat we would be fine

2 Likes