Morning good people

Hav e a great day !!

2 Likes

Good morning, all

Have a great day

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone! I hope all have a great day, better than yesterday

2 Likes

I have innovation meeting from 11-1:00 today so I won’t be very active until about 2:00.

2 Likes

Update: I just tested positive again. The good news is that I feel fine.

3 Likes

Sorry about that Joolzie but glad you’re feeling better. How’s the vertigo issue?

2 Likes

The vertigo issue has been resolved. It’s a very long story and nobody can pinpoint the exact cause. IMO, it was a perfect storm. Among possible causes include the COVID vaccine and an incredible amount of wax putting pressure on my left eardrum. I just hope it never returns.

3 Likes

I just had a visit from my social worker and an accompanying nurse. I will be tested daily and a negative result will allow for precautions to be removed and I can leave the room.

Regardless, on Saturday, my COVID will be considered “resolved” and I’m good to go. My discharge date is Tuesday.

3 Likes

Great news that you’re finally going be able go home. Such a long ordeal for you.

2 Likes

It will be over a month on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Glad you get to go home Joolz! Glad you are feeling better. Covid seems to last forever, but as long as you feel better !!

2 Likes

I’ll pee

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

1 Like

New ink master tonight! Pretty excited

1 Like

Oilers at 6:00

I’ll watch but not so excited

1 Like

Home!

Roast and potatoes for supper

1 Like

Hope everyone r had a good day!

2 Likes

Im gonnna poop.

1 Like

Daughter arrived earlier this afternoon. Airport was busy not no problems. Visited for a bit & now she is visiting with one of her girlfriends.

2 Likes

Awesome buddy! Glad you had a good visit!

Dear board today lol. Me and Leah are gonna watch a movie together so gonna check out early

Oilers losing 5-1. Horrible game. But watching it anyway lol.

2 Likes