Wednesday - No Sox today

You should be ticked. Years ago the governor of our state said if state employees let go asking for a raise, she and the elected officials they would not get a raise. People did including hubby. After, she and our elected officials voted themselves a raise.

3 Likes

My tick today is this. I m having two meds filled. For the first time one of them has a generic one but I was told my insurance doesnt cover it. I adked her well, how much is the generic. She said $1300. For a generic. What the hell? She said do you still want to process. I said; what choice do I have?

This med is not cheap

3 Likes

Disgusting wowā€¦ Our city Council gave themselves a massive raise last yearā€¦ Reasons like this is why I want to leave.

3 Likes

Holy shit!!! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! 1,300ā€¦ That is ridiculous!

3 Likes

I check there frequently. Only one med is on there .

Second vent. Our elected officials just voted on one side of our state congress allowing us to buy a gun without a permit. What the hell? They have to vote on the other half and if that half does they will veto our governor who is a badass damn good man.

Damn excuse of helping your people you oversee

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

Musie, have you ever tried the app GoodRx?

3 Likes

Jack, well done that race comment. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I read that entire thread I couldnā€™t believe he said that.

3 Likes

Agrew

3 Likes

Hey Joolz,

just in case you missed this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And Iā€™ll be back to quote it again until you acknowledge it :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Than pay attention to this space for she wont acknowledge this. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

You know what?

I should have leslie Nielsen marathonā€¦ My god I miss him.
Naked Gun 1, 2 and 3
Spy Hard
Wrongfully Accused
Airplane

All classics haha

2 Likes

Agree!

3 Likes

We are having beef stroganoff tonightā€¦ I might ahve a beer as well, we will seeā€¦ I know itā€™s only Wednesday but sometimes itā€™s well deserved you know lmao. Me getting only 5 hours of sleep or less, work is busy and Belle screams haha. beer is a nice change up on the weekdays.

Leah actually asked me to get her a beverage at the liquor store today, so I got her this hard ice tea thingā€¦ Raspberry . She will have it on Friday.

3 Likes

He was so funny!

3 Likes

Yes, earned.

3 Likes

No baseball. No L&O. Whatā€™s a gal to do?

3 Likes

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

3 Likes