Wednesday - No Sox today

I would absolutely bring you there. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Go to the last page of Lamar Jackson thread on PP, the last page or two. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Jack, Pipe Francis has been admitted to the hospital. He is one of my favorite pipes weā€™ve had.

3 Likes

I saw as well & yes I like him very much

3 Likes

Muse,

we still gonna be friends when the Oilers smash the Bruins in the Cup final?

3 Likes

Shit, I have told you before, when the Celts an Bruins are doing fantastic in the same year, they both find a way to both screw up . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hahahha.

So here is a question, and this might be tough.

If you had to choose one to win it all who would it be? Assuming both couldnā€™t winā€¦ Would you rather the Bruins win the cup or the Celts to win ā€¦ whatever the NBA championship is called lmao.

3 Likes

As much as I love my Sox to deathā€¦ if I had to choose between the Sox winning it all this year or Oilers I would have to go Oilers only because the Oilers havenā€™t won in almost 3 decades lmaoā€¦ I have seen the Sox win 4 times since 04ā€¦ But any other year I pick the Soxā€¦

2 Likes

Tough call but since Bruins won their championship last, I would say Celts since they have unfinished business from last year. I really want this squad that I so enjoy watching to win before they are broken up.

2 Likes

Totally makes sense!! I get it. Both teams have been a lot of fun to watch this year. I donā€™t watch basketball as much as other sports, but both clubs are fantasticā€¦ Bruins are on another level this year. It;s hard to imagine anyone stopping them come playoffs.

Celts biggest challenge obviously will be the Bucks! I bet the conf championship comes down to those two teamsā€¦ Maybe Philly.

1 Like

I am blessed since 2000:

Patriots 6
Sox 4
Celtics 1
Bruins 1

This doesnt count the 16 championships the Celtics had before 2000 and the many Stanly Cups the Bruins have before 2000.

Title town aka Boston. This picture is not current. The Pats have 2 more and the Sox one more

3 Likes

That is a ridiculous amount of titles.

Other than the Sox I have see one title win from Indyā€¦ and none from the Oilers lmao

3 Likes

Ive seen so many, so fortunate

2 Likes

Hey Joolz,

in the typing test I did on typeracer (Which is WORLD WIDE) check out the spelling of flavour! WITH A U!!!

Recognize!!! Mic drop

3 Likes

You should have said recognize and drop the mic.
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

37 titles altogether for my boys

3 Likes

Totally added that in LMAO!

3 Likes

You guys wanna hear a piss off?

The union agreed that anyone being with the city for 10 years or more will get their sick days paid out if they have some when they leaveā€¦ I have been here 7 and have 51ā€¦ I donā€™t get any paid out when I leaveā€¦ How fucked up is that? Could have been a nice 8,000 chequeā€¦ insteadā€¦ I get nothing.

I hate this government cheap shitā€¦ Looks like I will be taking a ton of sick days for the next few months assuming I get the RCMP job :slight_smile: Forcing my hand. What a jokeā€¦ I am a good employee by not calling in sick and I get rewarded with nothing. What a total fucking joke!

2 Likes

BRB. Off to Google Translator.

3 Likes

I even spelled it wrong lmao, I meant chequeā€¦ Bahha.

Anyway, I am highly annoyed! Cheap bastards.

3 Likes