Wednesday July 19 - Sox at Oakland afternoon game

Morning all. Afternoon game. I’ll be working :disappointed:

Let’s hope we do better than last night. That was painful

3 Likes

Good morning, all.

Have a good day

Go Sox

Happy Wingsday, Jasper, Ashland, Jasper’s other girlfriend who’s name I forgot & #GeorgeTheOwl

2 Likes

3:30 start time. Yuck.

2 Likes

So, basically a game time I can watch and not fall asleep before it finishes. :rofl:

You forgot Lapis. Ashland is the only female.

Happy Wings Day!

3 Likes

Miss you Nye Nye

3 Likes

Crazy stat:

Last night (7/18/23) 12 teams scored double-digit runs in a game. That is the first time that has happened since 1894.

Aaaaaand… the Sox scored zero against the hapless Oakland A’s. Can’t make this up.

3 Likes

Lots of beautiful wings there. I quite like the wings from Buffalo Wild wings mmmmm. Tasty.

2 Likes

I want to know the stat for every time the sox can get into a wildcard spot, they fuck it up. We have done that multiple times this year.

3 Likes
3 Likes

I will miss the Sox game today :frowning: Stupid afternoon games. IDIOTS! As Joolz would say… (For those of us that have to work lol)

2 Likes

Got it in the memory bank now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

I will miss a big part of the game too. Gameday from 4:00 - 5:00 and when I finally get settled after my PCA leaves it will be after 6:00 and the game will most likely be over.

3 Likes

Will be quiet in here Joolz, I will miss the entire game Grrrr. I have taxi meeting this afternoon that I have to take the minutes (notes) for. SO I won’t even be able to follow on gameday! Grrrrr!!

3 Likes

Tyler, when do start with the RCMP?

3 Likes

July 31st my man ! Next Wednesday is my last day here, and then a 4 day weekend for me and then I start with them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Yes sir!

Have to decide what colour underwear I’ll wear.

3 Likes

I was hoping you get to wear one of those RCMP uniforms. You would look fantastic

3 Likes

Clearly.

3 Likes

They don’t make clear underwear. I checked.

3 Likes