Wednesday January 25th 2023 šŸ¦œ

I thought at the very least he would be at spring training. Nope.

2 Likes

Nothing says,ā€œGet out,ā€ than hearing things fall from upsairs and things creaking and you are the only one in the house. :rofl:

4 Likes

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Springer would be a great player to have!

Crazy busy day for me, donā€™t know if I will be too active for the rest of the day. Will try and come on later. Going to pick up Ayden after daycare and then have to stop at my moms house afterā€¦ Crazy day lol!

3 Likes

Be careful driving around, Tyler. Also get some relaxation time tonight.

2 Likes

Code for leave Leah alone. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ummm.

Yeah.

Get the F out.

:joy:

:heart:

1 Like

On a roll last night?

Was just a brief recap of the last 2 not unusual days when I woke up at 3 am.

A summation of the last year is coming for the world to see and understand.

Night for many but is a normal time for me to wake up and always hit the ground running with friendā€™s, colleagues and associates all over the world in many different time zones.

Always with everyones best interests in mind.

The moral to most of these fully true stories is please do not underestimate what you are capable of.

Robin Williams once nailed the key to life.

ā€œGet to know who you are and be thatā€.

I do know and always am to my benefit and the benefit of others in the long run.

Gonna share a Facebook post from yesterday that I think i tagged you on that is bringing so many together with laughter, memories, understanding and cheer for the future.

And i think i know why, but why is that only the bros here and on the Planet, except for Pats Fan Lisa who everyone would thinks would put a bullet in my head does not get or like what I share.

Got over a thousand Facebook friends and over 1500 followers who get it and love it all.

:thinking:

Sorry, didnt add the Eddie Murphy clip for emphasis.

"Ummm.

Yeah.

Get the F out.

:joy:

:heart: "

The Facebook post.

":joy:

Iā€™m sorry for the detour but I was just sitting here laughing my ass off at a memory I havenā€™t thought about for years. Was reminded about it when I posted something elsewhere on the interwebs.

A few of my old friends will remember.

Knew this Irish national here in NH in the late 80s, Jim.

This cat had a great personality and was really fun to be around.

He kept getting deported and sneaking back in.

He was raising money and running guns for the IRA back home.

Me and my buddy Pete were 16 and tripping on acid all the time.

We worked for Jim building houses.

Canā€™t remember how many times he said it but heā€™d take one look at us and say in that brilliant Irish accent, ā€œAhh, ya fucking assholes are fucked up again. Useless pricksā€.

:joy: :joy: :joy:

But he loved us. :heart:

I donā€™t know how or why Iā€™ve come in contact with some that I have, but one hell of a ride itā€™s been, truly.

:fire:

Long strange trip indeed and Iā€™m making the best of the best of it."

My second mom who I met in the 80s respond with this.

ā€œOmg Mark, Jim was awesome. Remember my little white peek-a-poo dog Suzetteā€¦she had short little legs. First time Jim saw her he said ā€œwho cut that fucking dogs legs offā€ā€¦I will never forget him.ā€

To my response:

"Of course I remember.

Tiny dogs may as well be cats. :joy:

Was just telling a friend the other day about how Suzette almost got shot witn a 357 Mike had when she was making a ruckus in the basement of your condo as we were all there protecting you, Kelly and Glen from your psycho pedophile ex husband."

Just got back from lunch with Kathy.

Best of times for the best of reasons for everyone.

Hit subscribe and follow for the best life hacks.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

Tyler already got Final.

3 Likes

And he wont share the answer. $%#$

3 Likes

ā€œBarnes, 32, has struggled to find a consistent role in Bostonā€™s bullpen since signing a two-year contract extension with the club in 2021. Since then, Barnes has posted a 4.95 ERA in 66 appearances.ā€

2 Likes

Grilled up some burgers!!

2 Likes

Hell yes !!!

3 Likes

Donā€™t forget to toast your buns.

2 Likes