Wednesday august 16 - Sox at Nats

Morning all!!! Have a great day

Go Sox go.

2 Likes

Good morning, fam

Enjoy your day

Go Sox

2 Likes

Stephen Hawking’s final speech to humanity.

“Remember to look to the stars and not at your feet…Where there is life there is hope.”

Good morning world, let’s make it a good one!

:heart: :fire: :v:

2 Likes

For what I sincerely hope to be the coup de tat, the one, the right, true and the best…

Laura is a brilliany unique human being, so similar yet almost my perfect mirror reflection. A dark side witch of such depth, feeling and i understanding I’ve yet to experience in another person. Yin and yang, a balance, worthy of admiration, an inspiration. What possibilities the future holds are exhilarating and boundless adventures, exploration, fully lived lives.

Imgur

2 Likes

Been pretty much off the grid camping for 4 months for a very good reason. Much love and thanks to our friend Baron Samedi for the informational assist on ourdoor life.

Beautiful and secluded private spot and beach on a NH river.

This is our new pet, my ex Amy came in with the win for a name.

I present Oh Shit!!! The bear at my little piece of ground. Video taken by a couple of kids 23 and 25 who have latched onto me.

Imgur

2 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

I wore my bright orange oilers jacket to work today and one of the officers said “it hurts my eyes this early in the morning”

Lmao

2 Likes

Just fyi, I’m wearing gray under armour boxer briefs.

2 Likes

FYI, I’m wearing white cotton Fruit of the Loom granny panties.

2 Likes

Very sexy Jack!

2 Likes

Also sexy :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Busy morning. Time for lunch. Going to have chicken. Noodle soup and a ham sandwich.

Supper tonight I think chicken strips and cucumber salad.

2 Likes

Spicy mustard?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Not the bright yellow shit :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Busy afternoon. I need a beer

2 Likes

Won’t be around much tonight. Ayden has soccer at 6:30

2 Likes