Wednesday April 10 - Orioles (Irvin) at Sox (Crawford)

Morning good folks!!

Let’s hope Sox get revenge tonight. I’ll be able to watch some. But there is a huge oilers game tonight too against our rival Vegas so I’ll be going back and forth. Plus AEW is on.

Have a great day all!

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

Happy Wingsday, Jasper, Ashland & Lapis

3 Likes
3 Likes

Have to subscribe to read it. Is there a workaround?

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

2 Likes

Hola!

And not that I can find at the moment

Happy Wings Day to my family of Jasper, Lapis and Ashland!

3 Likes

Got the article by going to the homepage and clicking the link again.

Nope, pop-up to subscribe.

Just curious to know who the notable absences were.

2 Likes

I tried to copy snippets and just going through the link repeatedly, that works often but they have the timing of the block very fast to where I can only get a bit.

3 Likes

Hmm I don’t have a subscription?

2 Likes

I was able to open the article in a different browser (Safari). I usually use Chrome.

Schilling was one:

“The unspoken name was Curt Schilling, one of the most talented players on that ‘04 team and the centerpiece of one of its most iconic playoff moments, whose public outing of Wakefield’s illness — just days before Wakefield died — severed that enduring connection. Schilling chose not to attend on Tuesday. Pitcher Derek Lowe said Schilling’s absence was “the consensus” among the players.”

The other might be Pedro because he had a TV commitment.

2 Likes

Joolzie says, take my geese!! :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s really bad. I’ve done the research and the bird cannon is harmless but very loud. I’m sure some neighbors and others on the lake would have a problem with it. I’ve thought about bringing it up before the lake association for approval because I do know many are fed up with the mess they make.

2 Likes

We have geese here. Years ago there were few and getting killed by cars. So they passed a law that made it illegal to kill them. Now there are so many they don’t even go South for the winter. LOL

Plus, if you watch closely you see generations of a family in one place, I saw a mama, her junior baby and the newly hatched baby.

3 Likes

Lots of geese here too. They can be assholes lmao

2 Likes

Don’t get me started. I fence the property and that doesn’t work. My PCAs chase them as often as possible. I pay to keep my lawn is great shape so as a result it’s attractive to the geese.

Someone said to me, “They have to eat too.” It infuriated me and I bit my tongue. They wouldn’t feel that way if it was their lawn.

2 Likes

This. They are mean and can be dangerous. One chased and attacked my dad, knocking him over.

2 Likes

Tyler O’Neill’s 1st inning home run yesterday.

2 Likes

I am just glad my birdies are awesome and innocent and well behaved. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

===========================================================

===========================================================

#YeahRight :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Cue in Jack about Leo)

3 Likes

I think Lapis disagrees

3 Likes

100%

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes