Wednesday 6.28 Miami @ Sox 7:10

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

Go Sox . Do something

2 Likes

I’m anxious to hear about Musie’s zoo trip & make sure she wasn’t attacked by an owl.

2 Likes

The NC Zoo is the third largest zoo in the world. It has an African and a Northern American area. When we went yesterday we learned they are building an Asian section which will increase the zoo.

The NC Zoo was the first zoo in the country to establish natural habitats for their residents.

Out of the 1,800 animals, there are 205 different types of species in the zoo. North Carolina zoo is the largest wildlife park in the world that uses natural habitats for animals’ homes. Walking and seeing the animals can take up to 5 hours since the park is so large. And it will get larger once the Asian section is complete in a few years.

We were there six hours. Normally we do just one section and it is always the African side. I have ah made my thoughts known how I have yet to see the NA side. Son drove to the NA side first and we started there and did both sections. We could have been there longer but I was tired.

I have a lot of pictures I need to take off my camera, put on computer and sort before I can post them.

When we were at the flamingos enclosure I noticed a feather near the edge. Now where we are allow to stand has about maybe 3-4 feet space before the section where the flamingos section starts. I told son wow , look at that. Son asked if wanted it, I did, but there were so many people there. We were there a bit because well, flamingos. Finally we were the only ones there, son went around so he was between the border where we were and the border of the birds. The wind was blowing and he had no problem getting it. My boy. Luckily he didn’t get caught. It is beautiful.

I am tired, I walked almost 15k steps yesterday.

The picture of the owl who killed me. He is awesome. You will like him, I think he should be named George.

3 Likes

Muse!!!

You’re alive!!! I can’t wait to see pictures

Morning everyone!!!

3 Likes

Glad you had such a fantastic time at the zoo with your son, Musie. Sounds like a very full & fun day. Glad that you didn’t get attacked by George the owl.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The collage of Belle pooping keeps growing

3 Likes

Poor girl.
Is this how you look when you have that issue

#GeorgeTheOwlTheLegend

3 Likes

Thanks for the zoo scoop, Muse. I’m happy to hear you are safe and George didn’t carry you away. Glad you had a good time.

3 Likes

Baby Belle :hugs:

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Nope, Mine is easy sailing… LOL. For the most part anyway bahahahahah

3 Likes

Ugh, more taxi meetings today. Chat later folks!

3 Likes

I might watch this tonight!

2 Likes

Tyler , I posted something on your page on FB if you haven’t seen it yet.

3 Likes

I did! I commented on it! Two of the best to do it… I hope to see them both together in a movie again!

3 Likes

It’s funny… Going through my old action movie collection, I am reminded of when I used to rent movies back in the VHS days (22 plus years ago) how hard it was to find some of these lower budget action movies.

This movie I am posting below I found at a convivence store… I called about 10 movie stores in my city and none had it, but then I randomly found it at like a gas station that rents movies lmao… Now this movie is free on the streaming service I use. Amazing how easy it is to find things… Kids today will never know the struggle of going to a different movie store to find a movie in stock lol.

3 Likes

I been watching this genre for a hell of a long time. I get why you enjoy them.

3 Likes

I enjoy all genre’s! Action is nice especially cheesy ones like this, because when Belle is fussy or Ayden wants to be interactive I can just loosely watch it. It’s not some complex storyline I need to pay attention to. Same at night time if I am half falling asleep… Mindless action.

John Wick is like that too. Amazing movie, you can just watch at any time for excitement. Not a complex storyline or anything like that, just mindless action that is super entertaining haha.

I also like Freddy Kruger, but he scares me before I go to bed lmao.

3 Likes

Oh, I been seeing this a number of times, people wondering who is next in line with the thread. If I know when my turn is and more.

The thread creating order is I always follow after Joolz. It goes Joolz, me, Jack and Tyler. I somehow have been kicked off the rotation a few times lately. I get it. My mojo sucks, everyone else’s mojo is awesome. I mean, just look at their record. LOLOL

Mini vents

WOF people, really Ryan Seacrest? You do know there are other hosts out there? It seems he is the pick for everything when it comes to hosting. I am disappointed in this, I have nothing against him but it just seems he is who people lean toward when in need. Vanna you feel you are not getting paid enough because you made less than Pat? You turn friggen spaces on a board. You don’t even turn the block, you just lightly touch the letter and it lights up. That is your job. Sorry but good grief. I get you want what you feel is your worth but you work four long months to do a whole season of the game. And you touch a letter for it light up for a living. Pat does more than that. And again, Ryan, nothing against you but sheesh I am surprised they didn’t stick him at J!, I wonder if he was one they had their eye on.

/end of vent

3 Likes