Happy Wingsday Jasper, Ashland & Lapis

Have a great day

Do something, Sox

2 Likes

Good morning and have a good day! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Morning folks! Have a great day

Muse,

Your bruins play leafs first round. Can’t wait. Hope they smoke the leafs and sweep them!

3 Likes

Maybe Sox will win for a change

I think we have only won 2 games since our 7-3 stretch lol.

3 Likes

Happy Wingsday! Decorah eagle update in the Circle on Patriots Planet.

2 Likes

I don’t see it under the Sox category. Could just be this board messing with me in a new way.

Hola!

2 Likes

You know us Bruins can’t stand the Leafs in anyway. #GoBruins. Celtics play on the 21st in the first round of the playoffs #GoCelts

3 Likes

Oh, he put it under the uncategorized listing, I just kept refreshing the Red Sox one. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

About to head out again will try to put some birdies up here but go Lapis, Ashland and Jasper on the day meant for you!

Jasper has been with us 25 years and will turn 30 in October. I don’t know his birthday but I celebrate it on welcome to your forever home, you are safe here, no one will ever hurt you, they will have to get through us for, we love you forever even if you just tolerate me.

Ashland and Lapis I rescued you it will be 2-3 years in August of this year. ( I have it marked on a calendar somewhere on the actual date.

You three, my small flock make my day in so so many ways.

My most I have ever had at one time was 18, rescued except for four who were sons of my first birds ever rescued in 1998, all boys, to my Maxie and Twopiece* love you forever* Watching you tend to your babies would put some human parents to shame.

3 Likes

All I do is click on the BSU logo on the upper left (middle finger kid) and it brings up a list of threads with the most recent (?) posts at the top of the list.

3 Likes

It appears Patriots Planet is down :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

It is down, so am surprised no “new” faces here but in the down time of football we don’t get the usual crowds there.

3 Likes

Sorry for my radio silence but I feel like I sound like such a miserable grump when it comes to the Boston Red Sox. I wouldn’t want to read my own comments, let alone subject you all to it.

Hope all is well.

4 Likes

Seems to be. I wanted to see your circle post but couldn’t log on

2 Likes

I was on this morning, had a doc appt, when I got back could not log back in over there.

3 Likes

Hope everyone having a good day. Damn it’s been busy at work.

3 Likes

Damn websites

3 Likes

Amazing how old birds can go. Amazing animals they are. Probably out live me lol.

3 Likes

We all are. Such disappointing shit the last three years. Still watch them play and cheer them on, but the lack of moves we did in the off season was frustrating

3 Likes

He could outlive me and hubby which is why he is in our will. Nuts, right?

3 Likes