Wait. What?

So, it appears there’s a project in the making to move Patriots Planet to a new site. What about using this site? Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=76703

1 Like

This site would work great

Don’t forget about me though :frowning: :frowning:

So many new faces. I’m here daily dammit. Lol

I posted again in that thread questioning why they don’t just use this site.

Hi Joolz,

I posted a reply there. This site is not OFF the table, but one of several options. Either way, I plan to keep this going as it is.

2 Likes

To add to this with the way things are going…

I may be able to create more synergy between the sites with a new front page posting articles on PP. It may not get many more of the existing members, but it may help to drive new traffic here, especially the more non-patriots content.

2 Likes

Thanks again for everything you do.

1 Like

EP,

I was going to do a password reset at the planet after the board update, but I don’t see an option for that anywhere on the new site.

Any advice?

Darth Despot (over there)

Sorry for the delay. I will confirm and reset and send you the password here in a PM

We can all agree clown is amazing

1 Like

I can’t get on PP.net this am. I get this error msg

Deprecated : The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both ‘.’ and ‘+’/’-’ will change in PHP 8: ‘+’/’-’ will take a higher precedence in /home/patriot/public_html/BB/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning : Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed ‘MYSQL_NUM’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in …/includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning : Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed ‘MYSQL_ASSOC’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in …/includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning : Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed ‘MYSQL_BOTH’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in …/includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning : “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in …/includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning : “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in …/includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning : Creating default object from empty value in …/includes/functions_navigation.php on line 547

PHP Warning : Use of undefined constant userid - assumed ‘userid’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in …/includes/class_bootstrap.php(433) : eval()'d code on line 7

PHP Warning : Use of undefined constant USER_DEFAULT_STYLE_TYPE - assumed ‘USER_DEFAULT_STYLE_TYPE’ (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in …/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 500

PHP Warning : sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in …/includes/class_core.php on line 4224

Error : Call to undefined method stdClass::set() in …/includes/functions.php on line 7549

Yes

If you scroll down further there should be a message. I am attempting a migration this morning. Getting closer.

Won’t let me scroll down to see your msg.
No problem. I can wait. Thanks for getting back to me.

Been going for two hours now. Hopefully won’t be much longer either way.

Getting closer? Now it says

The page isn’t redirecting properly

An error occurred during a connection to www.patriotsplanet.net.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies.

You should see something now, but not quite there yet.

Doing the next to last thing now. Rebuilding the search index. Important thing to do, but it takes awhile with 2.6 million posts. After that is a quicker backup of the database, and then OPEN.

1 Like

OPEN…

yes no maybe

yes

Yep, Comes up for me.

Thanks for all you’re doing, man.