Good morning, all
Have a great day
Go Sox

Getting closer to opening day

3 Likes

Boston Red Sox: “ Last one before it’s for real!”

It’s on NESN this afternoon.

3 Likes

Morning all. Go Sox Go! Opening day in 2 days! I can’t wait…

Oilers go again tonight against first place Golden Knights.

3 Likes

HOLA!

Darn$, Joolz, my finger slipped and pressed wrong Classic option for themes. Oh, well. :grinning:

3 Likes

Country music fan, eh?

3 Likes

Yes I am, but I also like all kinds of music.

Last night I listened to the following
Wherever you will go -By The Calling
Why Can’t This Be Love - Van Halen
Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Change the World -Eric Clapton
Drunk on a Plane - Dierks Bentley
Rain is a good thing - Luke Bryan
All About U - Tupac Shakur

I am so random and all over with my music. If it’s a good song I will listen to it. Oldies or new… Doesn’t matter. I also like This Feeling by Justin Timberlake and I like lots of Linkin park songs.

3 Likes

From birth, due to mom. I like country, pop, rock, blues, jazz, classical and music from 1950 and up. There are few genres I dont enjoy.

But Im new to Classic so my playlist options they allow me are few

3 Likes

What I really am happy is my son is the same way he likes music, period. Few he doesn’t like and same years as huby and I.

3 Likes

When people ask what kind of music I like, I hate answering that because I like everything as long as it’s a good song. I would say rap is my least fave, but I even like some Tupac and Eminem songs… DMX … X Gone give it to ya is a really good song too. Just depends on my mood. I like some old songs too, and a couple Elvis songs lol. My taste are all over the place.

3 Likes

Same, Tyler, if its good I dont care what genre its in.

3 Likes

When Belle is really screaming her head off during her colc hours, I listen to some pretty loud stuff like Metallica… I really don’t like Metallica but it tunes her out quite a bit… I also like ACDC like Highway to Hell. Great song!

3 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

It’s the same with movies… I like a good action, drama, comedy, sci fi, etc…

Sleepers is my all time fave movie and Mystic River… Bloodsport for action… Insidious for horror,

Dirty Babysitters 3 for adult feature. My tastes are all over the place.

3 Likes

John Wick is up there too. I can’t wait to see the 4th one… When we can have someone watch Belle for three hours, maybe me and Leah can go.

3 Likes

Agree , it applies to movies

3 Likes

Son has seen it, loved it

3 Likes

He asked me if I wanted to go but at 3 hours. I don’t think my body could sit in that chair for that long without hurting even if I took breaks

3 Likes

Dirty babysitters
Or John Wick?

3 Likes

Yes that is a long time!

I’ll probably wait for it to come to a streaming device and watch at home haha.

3 Likes