Tuesday, March 14th- Red Sox at Tigers @ 1:05 PM

Utility Companies are organized crime. I’m not serious of course but you get the point

2 Likes

28% I mean what the hell? They didn’t even stutter, they went straight to 28.

3 Likes

Yeah, need a job.

3 Likes

I know that feeling Muse trust me! It’s sickening. I hate this world sometimes, I really do.

2 Likes

I am completely stunned… not

Losing GIllmore hurts though, he was a great corner.

3 Likes

Sounds to me like they’re making cap room for Lamar Jackson. Just a wild guess

3 Likes

Want to come move in with me and Jack? He said he won’t charge you rent. You can work at the gas station with me and we can cover some of the groceries.

3 Likes

I don’t know how to feel about this :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: I don’t want him, but… maybe I do… lol, I don’t really know anymore.

3 Likes

All I know is, I have to watch the Oilers kick some ass tonight. They are going against Ottawa who has been pretty hot lately.

2 Likes

#WorksJobTyler. Lamar has a good arm but staying healthy is an issue. Stay with Ravens. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Colts apparently also shopping DeForest Buckner. They are either up to something or going complete rebuild. I’m lost. No clue

3 Likes

Correct. Rent free

2 Likes

That is how I feel as well! He is never healthy. Behind our crap o line, he might die.

3 Likes

WTF are they doing??? That is legit 2 of our best players on defense. We had a top 10 defense last year and they are letting all these guys go… I am not understanding the thought process what so ever here. Won’t lie… This organization is insane, proving how stupid they are.

3 Likes

Ok be back in a bit folks, leaving work and getting Ayden… And then home to party with Belle (She better be good or Ayden get’s an ass kicking… actually he will anyway but still) lol

3 Likes

We need our daily baby Belle picture :hugs:

3 Likes

Getting ready for J!

2 Likes

Enjoy J!, Jack and Muse!

2 Likes

Tyler got Final during his commute.

2 Likes

:rofl: Obviously

2 Likes