Tuesday, March 14th- Red Sox at Tigers @ 1:05 PM

Did you scroll? There are five of them. Did you enlarge and zoom in on the
first one? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes. I definitely enlarged :rofl:

2 Likes

The first one in the pink dress is from the 2002 Vanity Fair Oscar Party.

2 Likes

I like the last one where sheā€™s looking at you :wink:

2 Likes

Sox still up 1-0 in the 3rd

2 Likes

Book 4 have briefly two animals with name of Jack and Julie. Tyler , you and some family members will make next volume or another book.

3 Likes

:heart: Yay Musie!!

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

Sox lost :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Who knowsā€¦ I would say yearsā€¦ Heā€™s been working out a long time thatā€™s for sure!

3 Likes

Oh I canā€™t wait!!! That is so awesome hahah!!! I love it!

3 Likes

Interview went fantastic! They seemed to really like meā€¦ Was very laid back and went way longer than I thought but they were already showing me around the office and everything. I should hear back by end of March or early April they said!

3 Likes

Woohoo!

3 Likes

I need a job there. LOL

3 Likes

Gilmore, Tyler, is being shipped to Dallas.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try and get you on
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Colts lost Gilmore to Dallas. Ugh. Heā€™s an unreal corner. What the hell are they doing

3 Likes

When we gave him up I was so pissed

3 Likes

So, our damn utility company for the state is asking for a 28% price raise for our utilities and they are getting it. So out of every $100 , 28 bucks goes to them. Beyond angry. Their reason is inflation. We ALL know if inflation goes down our rates wont. So the billionaires get richer again. :rage::rage::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Colts just released Matt Ryan. No surprise

3 Likes