3 Likes

Morning all. Have a good day.

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a wonderful day

3 Likes

At the risk of being burned at the stake, I’ll share a reason why I’m not a football fan. This is from an article (below) that Chev posted on Patriots Planet.

“This is a reminder that football is not just a contact sport but a collision sport.”

2 Likes

A player died on the field in 1971. They still played the game. There are so many examples of horrible injuries where they continued with the game.

4 Likes

Sports can be so scary at times. Unfortunately it’s not just football
Hockey
Lacrosse
Rugby
And even baseball with guys getting hit with a baseball going 100 MPH.

It’s a reminder that these guys truly do put their life on the line in these type of games. This was a very freakish one off but it does happen. So scary and shows how precious life is

Still praying for him every second. Hope to never see this again :disappointed:

3 Likes

I apologize if my post above came off as being insensitive. It wasn’t meant that way at all.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Not at all.

2 Likes

Raffy needs to be locked up long term. Maybe this buys them a little to get a deal done

2 Likes

I didn’t take it that way at all. No need to apologize.

Sports can be a very scary thing. Football and hockey are brutal with the hits. We forget as it’s entertainment but it’s scary.

WWE is the same thing. Granted it’s scripted, giys get hurt all the time and some have died in the ring.

Entertainment can be scary unfortunately

2 Likes

This!!

Glad he’s back for one more year!

2 Likes

Having a coffee

Jack would be proud.

2 Likes

Very proud!!

2 Likes

Hard to believe in 6 weeks there will be a baby in this house. My lanta. Going to be a hectic house lol.

2 Likes

I didn’t take it as that, Joolz.

Also it was the players and coaches who stopped the game not the NFL

Baby!!!

3 Likes

Jack,

Going back and watching old colts games just makes me realize how amazing manning was. I always say I doubt he would have done good this year behind this o line but he would have.

The Monday night game against the Steelers in 2005. He had pressure in his face all game and no run game , but always got the ball out in less than 2 seconds. He was incredible

Someone Ryan, and Foles can’t do.

2 Likes

Interesting you mention Manning’s quick release because yesterday I watched a lot of video on Will Levis. If you get some time watch him & take note his very quick release & how strong his arm is with just a flick of the wrist. He’s better than I thought.

2 Likes

I have no doubt that you & Leah will handle everything like the great parents that you are. Ayden going to be the big bro.

2 Likes