Tuesday, January 10, 2023

You used up all the good news.

3 Likes

Not yet. I need more good news like finding another job, healthy baby… Ayden not being a jerk tonight. Things like that lmao.

3 Likes

Tyler here,

Going to have some chicken and then not sure what we are having with it… Might have cesar salad or something like that. or pickled beets mmmmm

2 Likes

Sooo more bad news for Sox. Got it. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

If it means helping me out and giving me good news then yes lol… Unfortunately I am greedy like that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Soon to eat chicken thighs, not to be confused with frog thighs… Or Horse thighs… That would be weird.

3 Likes

I used to marinate (my homemade special recipe) chicken thighs and grill ‘em :drooling_face:

3 Likes

I think you need to share the special recipe

3 Likes

Agree

3 Likes

Supper time!!

3 Likes

Enjoy

3 Likes

I remember winging it without measuring. It’s been almost 20 years since I grilled but some of the ingredients were oil (olive or vegetable), garlic (duh), molasses, orange juice, lemon zest, allspice (gave it a Mediterranean flavor), salt, and fresh pepper. I may have missed something because it’s been so long.

I would put the thighs in a zip lock bag with the whisked marinade at room temperature in the morning and flip the bag several times before grilling.

3 Likes

Awesome!

3 Likes

Thank you, Muse. The allspice really did the trick.

2 Likes

Allspice is a miracle worker of spices.

3 Likes

I remember being outside working, usually mowing the lawn, and asking mom to “flip the bag” :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, Joolzie!

3 Likes

PB with a little gray on J! tonight

3 Likes

You beat me to it :rofl:

2 Likes