Have a great day!

3 Likes

Morning all

Oilers suck ass

3 Likes

Good morning, all
Have a great day!

3 Likes

Watched Georgia absolutely humiliate TCU then checked on the Oilers. I think they decided to take the night off.

3 Likes

Just posted on PP about the game last night. Check it out. Boiling ouling some sweet potato as a snack for the birds and me.

3 Likes

The Oilers take the night off every night. 1-6 in their last 7. They suck king kong dick

3 Likes

Yummy. I had a couple granola bars… Lunch time in an hour and a half, I think I will have a couple mini pizzas that I got from the store :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And they suck Godzilla’s too.

That is a lot of dick to suck. They better get their shit together.

Anyway… I am having a coffee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

#Gozilla#1fan

Join the Bruins, come on over. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I don’t mind them at all actually! But I will never leave the Oilers sorry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Study hall

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I typed 1-100 in 28 seconds :slight_smile: Neat 4 numbers per second :slight_smile: Im ready for the Guiness Book of Records baby!

3 Likes

Breakfast Club!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It was response to Jack’s post on PP

3 Likes

I remember that when Murray signed his new contract they wanted to put mandatory study time in there because he doesn’t spend much time watching game tape. I do not like Kyler Murray at all.

3 Likes

Good flick

3 Likes

When I first read that he didn’t want to study film and they weren’t going to enforce it I thought well they’re going nowhere

3 Likes

Yes it is. Me and Leah just watched it two weekends ago.

3 Likes