Have a great day

Ugly game last night. Do better, Sox

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for the sex, I might not have got through that game :joy:

2 Likes

Morning all. Have a great day!

I’m eating a granola bar

2 Likes

A bit off topic but also gratifying. Consider these statistics in terms of Boston teams versus New York teams (Islanders, Jets, Knicks, Nets, Rangers, Yankees) in the most recent four sport (baseball, basketball, football, hockey) seasons. Boston teams are a stunning 22 and 7 against New York teams for a 15 game lead. In terms of goals, points and runs scored, Boston teams smother the New York teams by a total of 1,085 to 999 for an 86 goal-point-run advantage. OUR BELOVED BEANTOWN THOROUGHLY OWNS THE BIG APPLE! GOTTA LOVE THIS MERCILESS DOMINATION!

3 Likes

Muse says she misses you guys and can’t wait to be back

Her and I were going at it pretty good colts and patriots last night lol. All in good fun.

I said cheer for the colts. She said no she likes winning lol. I said you better get on the colts wagon fast then. Richardson is a stud.

Week 10. Colts in foxborough! Gonna suck to see a good friend of mine (Muse) cry when the colts beat them.

2 Likes

Hahaha the one positive. Boston owns New York!

3 Likes

We miss her too. :hugs:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The colts do too. They miss her cheering and support.

2 Likes

Turkey sandwich for lunch today.

2 Likes

And a grape pop

And some kind of weird rice lol

2 Likes

I’ll be away this afternoon for another appointment. May not be back and posting until game time.

Have a nice afternoon :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck Joolz. Let us know how it goes.

2 Likes

We are taking the kids to the park after work.

2 Likes

Have fun! Choke slam Ayden

2 Likes

Oh that’s a given!!

2 Likes

Thank you. Since nothing is off limits here, I’ll share. It was my annual mammogram and the technicians are wonderful. It can be done from the wheelchair and it’s easy peasy.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Glad that it went easy peasy lemon squeezey & no problems.

2 Likes