Morning all! Have a great day!

3 Likes

I’ll pee, and then go to work.

3 Likes

Good morning, all
Have a great day
Go Sox

3 Likes

Musie, how long was your power out? Glad you’re okay :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Until 10 pm I believe. I went to bed around 8 pm. When I checked Raw to see if it recorded there was about an hour that had recorded

My little birdies thought it was an adventure last night with battery operated lights here, there and everywhere. They had NO issue with it. Jasper did really well. When we get blackouts it freaks him out and we tend to keep him in his caged closed so he doesn’t get rattled and flies in the darkness.We sit by him and talk to him calmly. But yeah yesterday he did really well. He was a big boy.

They say over 1 million people lost electricity on the East coast due to the thunderstorms and rain.

3 Likes

I have not had that much uninterrupted sleep in years. It was nice. LOLOL

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a good day!

3 Likes

Glad everything is okay, Muse :hugs:

There was a tornado warning for my town and I didn’t know until it expired :woman_shrugging:

Two words: standby generator. Best investment ever.

2 Likes

Yes!

2 Likes

I think OB jimp’d on that bong

2 Likes

It looks like it will be City Connect again tonight.

“Boston is 21-4 all-time when it wears the yellows, including posting nine straight victories when wearing them.”

I’m having trouble linking the article.

2 Likes

Maybe they should wear City Connect the rest of the way

3 Likes
3 Likes

We do have a generator, you have to have one in this area with the hurricanes and tornadoes we experience. But we have to be careful due to the birds even though the generator works outside.

3 Likes

Good point, Muse. I forgot about the fids.

3 Likes

Happy International Cat Day, Leo, Gemma and Ike! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

One time we lost electricity it started getting cold inside the house. We can’t just put a heater by the birdies due to their delicate respiratory system.

We had to make sure they had some form of light and some form of comfort and safety that one may not think if one does not have birdies. It can’t be too hot or too cold for them.

And even though there is so much to know and after 24 years with them I am always learning more on what to do.

3 Likes

brain freeze has a one-track mind.

That is all.

Carry on.

2 Likes