Training Camp

Evan [email]Lazar@ezlazar1m
Loved what we saw from N’Keal Harry today. Beat JC with a good release and finish through contact on GL fade. Came back later and used the same release to get JC to jump outside then broke off the slant. Back-shoulder grab in 1v1s. That’s his game.

Harry got the message. Now perform like you can.

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Add a goal line slant for a TD against JC to N’Keal Harry’s day. Big one for N’Keal.
Harry also had two wins over Joejuan Williams and Myles Bryant in 1v1s. Getting praise for his run blocking. His best day of camp.

1 Like

Well, worth reading Even Lazar’s great TC camp breakdowns.

I am quite excited to see what this team can do come the middle of the season when Hoodie has them typically ramped up.

https://www.clnsmedia.com/lazars-patriots-camp-notebook-huge-days-for-nkeal-harry-and-pats-pass-rush/

Yep, but I would rather no other coach running the team than BB this year. This cat is just insanely good.

1 Like

Him and Newton could be a force. Will be interesting to see how BB runs this team post Brady.

1 Like

According to reports we have a great and versatile running game, power with Damien Harris killing it in the right ways and catching and and speed with others like James f’n White along with a very good FB if he can stay healthy. The O-line is blocking like crazy for the run and they are running a ton of passing stuff on top of it.

The front 7 on defense was a question after the departures of Van Noy and others opting out. But this team is always built for the next man up.

This secondary is just sick. Another year in and these guys, your just not gonna pass much on em. Couple that with fact the fact the D-line is crushing sacks already, should be a helluva D.

There is still a ton of talent on this team and a good many people are sleeping on them wondering how they will compete with the “New” powerhouse teams like Baltimore and KC. This comes up every year with some new shiny object and every year they are there in the end.

I cannot wait for this season to start. First time in a long time there is a lot of interest, for me, at least in a lot of different areas.

All hail Darth Hoodie. :slight_smile: :rofl: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

1 Like

That is one big cat at QB and smiling all the time like me. I so love it.

1 Like