Titans @ Ravens

Holy Crap. Its the fuzz.

Everybody scatter!!!#!

1 Like

Lol sorry man. I don’t know all the state flags.

South Carolina ? I barely know the provinces in. Canada hahaha

Big stop for Baltimore.

Ravens got a first down. Wow.

Yup. Here. I will update my bio.

Born in Mass. Moved to South Carolina when I was 6. Raised the correct way…as a Patriot, RedSox and Celtics fan. Also to not fuck my cousins.

Became a cult hero, King of the Threadjackers and 11 time Poster of the Year known as southcarolina at that other Patriots site starting in 2008 or something. Seven time Other Patriots Site Chili Cookoff Grand Champion. Consensus Best First Post Ever at that other site. Internet married to the hottest Titans fan ever. Internet divorced from the hottest Titans fan ever a week and a half later. Started and curated the most successful late night thread based on a psychological condition ever started at that site. Instrumental in developing the Server Weekend Downtime Warning System. Run off during the Tone It Down Wars. Banned for posting links to actual badminton tournaments in the badminton subforum and exiled to the Horsey Click site, where I was forced to wear an iron mask and answer to the name Hillbilly Jack.

1 Like

Wow neat!!! Lmao not fucking cousins is a good thing!!! And I like badminton! Used to play competitively. Won silvers twice in doubles. I miss playing actually. Haven’t played in quite a while!

I was born and raised in Regina Saskatchewan Canada my entire life. We got a shout out in Deadpool movie haha. He says he’s from Regina.

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!

The mods from that other site are watching, man. They’re everywhere, man.

adds another layer of tin foil yo his walls

1 Like

Sorry

I ummmm. Hate badMinton

And I didn’t win medals

It’s a silly sport

Better lol?

1 Like

Baltimore doing just enough to stick around in this game

Wow

1 Like

That catch was incredible. Two amazing catches tonight.

Tornado warning in the area of the nuclear power plant an hour north of me.

Wow…

Meh. Maybe I will get bit by a radioactive insect and get superpowers

1 Like

Just lost tv.

Rain and wind is here

Wow

Maybe get in the basement. That’s scary. We get warnings but nothing comes of them. However down there It’s much more serious.

Wow…

No basements here.

This isn’t that bad. No need to worry

1 Like

God I hate Directv.

1 Like