Thursday the 1st of December

2 Likes

Joolzie eye roll swoop. Iā€™ve noticed that when Tyler & I talk non sense our lovely two ladies always seem to catch it. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol,
I plead the fifth.

2 Likes

We know when bullshit is being posted.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao, every single time manā€¦ I have noticed that too hahahha

2 Likes

Lol, me and Jack saying we are sexy and we know it is not bullshitā€¦ Just letting you know that right now lol.

3 Likes

one hour left!

Home, gonna make a couple burgers and then have a beer for the oilers game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tyler, there are rumors floating around that Irsay has made contact with Jim Harbaugh about coaching the Colt. Probably bullshit but at some point he will go back to the NFL I think.

3 Likes

Just this dudeā€™s opinion though, right?

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, Joolzie. Everything I hear on MLBN or read doesnā€™t sound good for a return.

2 Likes

He should never ha e a job, period.

We are losing Bogey. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Harbaugh?

2 Likes

Yes.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Other where he is now I donā€™t mind him. He does seem to whine like his brother though.

3 Likes

Something very odd happened to me today.

I had a missed call on my phone, and looked and it was my dadā€™s numberā€¦ Havenā€™t talked to him in yearsā€¦ Strangeā€¦ Didnā€™t leave a voicemail or anything. I asked my brothers why he called, waiting to see what they say.

Anywayā€¦ Strange.

3 Likes

You got this in however you want to react, my friend.

3 Likes

Good advise, Musie. I was searching for a good response but you covered it nicely.

3 Likes

:orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy!

3 Likes

Home time folks!!!

Be back in a bit.

3 Likes