Thursday, March 2nd- Phillies at Red Sox @ 12:05 PM

Bats have been looking good this spring

2 Likes

Have they ever, hitting early and often. It’s been awesome!

Hope everyone is having a good day. I am a little tired but not too bad, I will have another coffee tonight. Leah didn’t sleep good last night so I am going to try and stay awake a bit longer tonight till about 1 and let her sleep a bit more… I tell ya… what a great husband I am to her lol!! haha, and then the weekend yay. I can have a vodka tonic tomorrow night and relax… Well… sort of. You can’t really relax with a new born lmao but close.

Belle is 3 weeks old, time is flying by. It’s crazy!

3 Likes

Let’s see what I will do tonight. I think I will get home, hold a baby, have some supper… I think we are going to make something simple tonight. Kraft Dinner and chicken nuggets or something to that effect, watch the Walking Dead and kick some serious ass… And by that I mean choke slam Ayden to the depths of hell!!

2 Likes

Belle has plans also. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That is the correct answer

2 Likes
3 Likes

Her plan is to sleep all evening and then scream her head off around midnight for a solid hour because she has to shit :joy:

3 Likes

See, a plan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lol, I wish that was my plan. Sleep all day, and then scream when I am hungry and someone feeds me lmao. Sounds like a magical world!

3 Likes

Right?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I am totally gonna nap in the chair again tonight… Lol, as long as Belle is sleeping. She has been sleeping all day Leah said so we will see. She is so good during the day, even when she is awake… She isn’t fussy at all. But come 7 p.m. and after she is fussy and a turd lmao.

Or maybe I will have a coffee with Jack and fight the urge to nap lol.

3 Likes

When I woke at 1:00 this morning I was all alone :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I was awake Joolz but as Belle gets older she is fussier. Hard to text when she is in her fussy periods :disappointed: I fell asleep shortly after

3 Likes

I was joking :wink:

It’s actually best that I try to go right back to sleep.

3 Likes

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Muse. I got the books and your letters. They’re amazing! :heart:

Leah loves them too!! We are gonna read to Ayden!

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m ordering McDonald’s at 6:39. Fuck it

Big mac meal.

3 Likes