3 Likes
3 Likes

Royals stink like poop

Go Sox !!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Duran Duran in the lineup today. Houck getting the start is interesting

3 Likes

Not televised on NESN so I’ll peek at Gameday on and off.

Go Sox!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Hola!

3 Likes

Sox are In first place!

3 Likes

Hola, Musie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Very intersting, as far as I know he isn’t starting in the lineup… He will be in the bullpen.

Won’t lie he pissed me off last year, cost us the series against the Jays by not being vaccinated the dumb ass! We blew all three games because we didn’t have a closer… That was unforgivable by him in my opinion. He is a fine pitcher but has a serious attitude problem.

3 Likes

Muse! My package came from you, but it went to the wrong house lmao. It went to my neighbour two houses down! He is dropping it off tonight haha

2 Likes

Jack,

still waiting for my package from you of a life supply of coffee! Thanks buddy!

3 Likes

Phew glad you get along with your neighbors. :rofl:

3 Likes

There’s that u again :wink:

3 Likes

Funny thing is, he is a jerk to everyone on the block but super nice to me lmao. He is a drinker and likes to be a jerk, but I think he knows I would roundhouse his ass into the next city if he tried to pull that shit with me so he is super nice to me lol!

2 Likes

neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour neighbour

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:
Are they colourful?

3 Likes