Thursday, March 23rd- Red Sox at Pirates @ 1:05 PM

Or L&O with ADA Carmichael

2 Likes

Yes. That

2 Likes

It’s season 19 on Sundance tonight

2 Likes

Im home. Had a poutine.

Leah. Playing with Ayden in the kitchen!

2 Likes

How’s baby Belle?

2 Likes

Horrible. Screaming as she always does. Will do this till midnight likely

3 Likes

Usually pacing with her calms her a touch but last few days that doesn’t even do anything

3 Likes

Poor baby Belle :hugs:

3 Likes

She’s a crazy baby. But we love her anyway. :joy:

3 Likes

I’m currently singing to her. She’s calm for a moment

3 Likes

Shes shock at your singing. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I was just reading an article on colic in babies. I feel for all of you and sincerely hope it’s short-lived.

3 Likes

Yes, I read rocking and singing can help. Have you tried a warm towel on her tummy?

3 Likes

If that’s what it takes to make her sleep, I will sing the worst songs of all time lol
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks Joolz we definitely feel bad for her, can’t be pleasant screaming for hours on end. But it’s definitely tough for all of us. Listening to screaming, and it’s screaming like nobody has heard before. It’s not normal baby cries. Listening to that for six hours can make people go insane.

2 Likes

Hows’s Ayden taking this?

3 Likes

She is adapting quite well actually. We have a good system. After supper Leah takes him in the kitchen or in his bedroom, and they play together, and we switch on and off. And then he goes to bed around 730. So he usually plays for about an hour and then he goes on his iPad for a half hour and then goes to bed. Sometimes it bugs him a little bit if it’s on the weekend but otherwise he takes it pretty good. He loves her.

3 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

I’m going to unplug and call it a day, my friends.

Enjoy the rest of your evening and goodnight :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Goodnight, girlfriend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes