Thursday, March 23rd- Red Sox at Pirates @ 1:05 PM

Describe it, Tyler.

3 Likes

Sox win!

3 Likes

Deliciousness!!! FIlled with lovely gravey and cheese mmmm. i am getting mine from KFC they always make good ones!

3 Likes
3 Likes

I did start making my own. I really do because the only time I can get some is when i’m back home

3 Likes

We make our own on occassion… I have trouble really getting the cheese curds to melt when I make it at home… Maybe the gravy isn’t hot enough or something… but yes you are right… It’s only Canadian it’s so strange… Almost every single restaurant here has them. They are so delicious…

2 Likes

Ah, no. :rofl::rofl::rofl: Back home in Northern Maine they do. We have a poutine festival of sorts. Glorious.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing!

We have a place here called YQR Burgers… and they do a buffalo chicken poutine with crispy chicken! OMG! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! UNREAL!!!

3 Likes

Muse,

John Wick 4 is getting better reviews so far than the other 3… That series just keeps getting better and better.

2 Likes

Here is the part you will LOVE. The public goes from place to places that are in the contest for best poutine so you can sample and vote.

3 Likes

I’ve never had poutine but I wouldn’t mind trying it

3 Likes

Oooooooomg… I need to be apart of this ASAP!!!

3 Likes

It’s life changing. I had a couple friends come in from America and thought the idea was gross… Then they tried it and fell in love haha.

It’s not for everyone, Leah isn’t a huge fan of it… but most people love it!

3 Likes

It is amazing

3 Likes

Enjoy J!, Muse and Jack!

3 Likes

No dice on Final

2 Likes

J! time

2 Likes

Oh, no clue on Final

2 Likes

Pretty quiet night. We need a night baseball game