Thursday, January 19th- Abbie’s back!

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning, friends

Have a great day

Abbie on L&O tonight!

3 Likes

Morning all, have a great day. I am feeling better today, but Leah is still really sick and stayed home today. She is booking a doctor appointment she only got one hour of sleep last night. She was up all night coughing.

3 Likes

I’m glad you are feeling better, Tyler. So sorry Leah is sick. Please send her my best :hugs:

3 Likes

Good that you’re feeling better. Sorry Leah is not doing well. Hope the Dr. can help & she gets some much needed rest

3 Likes

All afternoon too! :wink:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone.

Poor Leah. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Thanks all. Busy day at work!

Oilers and lightning tonigbt! Go oilers.

2 Likes

Colts completed interview with Jeff Saturday

I don’t want him back Jack lol.

2 Likes

If he’s named coach it will be Irsay not Ballard to blame for it.

2 Likes

If he is named coach, Irsay and Ballard better put plastic over their house… I see some very angry fans throwing shit at their houses lol.

2 Likes

I am off work tomorrow thank god. I need a three day weekend. Been so busy this past month… I shall have some beers tonight (Kokanee was on sale 11 dollars off) and I shall mix with Clam… Yes I know Joolz hates that, too bad lol! And watch the Oilers game at 8:00.

Jack, do you get the Oilers game tonight?

2 Likes

Everything I’ve read is pointing towards Raheem Morris right now. They still want to talk to the OC from the Giants & Eagles

2 Likes

Not loving that won’t lie… These defensive coaches haven’t done shit with the team or made a damn with the defense… Stupid in my opinion, but what do I know. I’m just a fan

2 Likes

Not my fav either. I’m all in on Giants OC, Mike Kafka. Before he became the Giants OC he was an offensive assistant with KC & Mahomes. Pair him with Anthony Richardson & let it rip.

2 Likes

From an episode of L&O this afternoon:

Carmichael:
Did Pelham ever complain to internal affairs about her? That she assaulted him or was stalking him?

IA Lieutenant:
We don’t have anything on file like that. We got reports she spends a lot of time in the gym with her fellow female officers.

McCoy:
Your point?

IA Lieutenant:
Maybe she’s got a problem with men.

Carmichael:
Thank you for dropping by, lieutenant. Careful you don’t get carpet burns on your knuckles.

2 Likes

Agreed, get a OC in here that can draw some plays up and knows the offense well… If the o line is having a bad game, they can adjust and tell the QB to get rid of the ball fast and do some slant routes… I guess the main thing is getting a good OC then… We will wait and see. This team has been so bad for so long, I just don’t trust anything until I see them play… or make a good pick in the draft like a QB lol.

2 Likes

You’ve lost me completely lmao.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

This quote by Abbie. She rocks!

“Careful you don’t get carpet burns on your knuckles.”

2 Likes