Thursday- Jan 4

Hola!
I hope everyone here has a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Morning good folks. Hope everyone has a good day and hope Jack appears eventually

Jack has gone MIA before. Let’s hope it isn’t that

3 Likes

Good Morning all. Another day closer to Spring Training. If any of you know or are a first responder, veteran or current military, you can get Red Sox tickets at less than half price at a website I go to. I use it all the time and usually get tickets within the first 3 rows in the Bleachers. I guess I can’t put a link in here for it though. If anyone is interested, I can put it in a post at the Planet.

3 Likes

Shota Imanaga has been released from the Yokohama BayStars and is being pursued by MLB teams. According to ESPN’s Jeff Passan, Imanaga is projected to receive a contract worth more than $100 million.

Imanaga is a pitcher who is 30 years old. Last season, he was 7-4 with a 2.80 ERA in 148 innings pitched in Japan’s Central League. He only walked 24 hitters while striking out 174.

Imanaga has a 64-50 record with a 3.18 ERA in Nippon Professional Baseball.

The New York Post’s Jon Heyman reported in a video post that he expects the Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs and San Francisco Giants to be involved in the bidding for the 30-year-old.

Heyman said the New York Yankees “don’t really love Imanaga” because they view him as a fly ball pitcher who would be a bad fit at their home stadium

The team that signs Imanaga will also have to pay a posting fee to Yokohama for the right to sign the pitcher, who now appears likely to receive more than the $75 million Kodai Senga received from the New York Mets last year.

3 Likes

Wow that’s awesome!

I have yet to see a game live at Boston! Hoping to make my way out there to Fenway park and see the Sox at some point

When the two kids are off to school lmao.

3 Likes

Yes, baseball talk!

3 Likes

I usually go to 3-4 games a year. I only have 1 daughter aged 43. I hate saying that, it makes me feel old.

3 Likes

That website has tickets for every team at about half price. The stadium nearest to you has a reduced price ticket if you want to see the Sox there.

2 Likes

Well at least you have the freedom and money to go lol! So that is a bonus!

My kids are (Ayden will be 5 in may) and Belle is 11 months old. We have a while to go haha!

But we do purchase all the Sox games and watch them. Living in Canada it’s BlueJays country :face_vomiting: so have to put up with that shit here. So I spend the 150 to get all the Sox games for the year.

3 Likes

That is a good idea, for me it would be Atlanta , I really need a baseball team in this state so the Sox can play them. LOLOL

3 Likes

Toronto would be the closest I believe. We were going to go to Toronto last year to see the Sox play, but didn’t end up going

We need people to watch the kids. No way we would take them lmao. We are going to Edmonton in two weeks to see the Oilers play. Hoping next year we can see the Sox play in Toronto or something like that.

3 Likes

Can you send the link to us?

3 Likes

lol! We will make a petition to get one there

3 Likes

Good morning, friends :revolving_hearts:

Nice to see you again, PatsFan1958.

Have a great day!

3 Likes

Joolz! Hola!

3 Likes

Morning Joolz!!!

3 Likes

But I been fortunate to see the Patriots play a few time, such a great time we had.

3 Likes

PatsFan1958, is it okay to call you Ed? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Oh, we have a first name, WOOT!

One time at a Patriot game against the Panthers a drunk Panther fan was trying to tell my husband he was in the wrong section. The entire row behind us, we were on the Patriots side, stood up, as one put a hand on my husband’s shoulder and said no worries we got this. I laughed and just loved it

LOLOLOL

She was directed correctly to her seat.

3 Likes

Ed messaged me on Patriots Planet. He’s not ignoring us or being rude by not responding to posts. He has a post limit.

Muse, can you help with his restriction? Is it UT? Thanks.

3 Likes