Go Sox

3 Likes

Jack

Bring us some good wins!!

Morning all!!

3 Likes

#JackMojo

3 Likes

For the 2nd time in 2 months the drug stores dont have my pain med. Walgreen said they do not expect it before June. I thought I heard wrong aI didnt. Calling my online pharmacy now. If that doesn’t pain out Ill have to half my pills and take one less a day until I can think of something. Tired of this. #TiredOfBeingSick

2 Likes

Good morning, my BSU family :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sue says, “Hi!”

Sorry for your troubles, Muse :frowning_face:

Go Sox! :baseball:

2 Likes

1 Like
3 Likes

Ugh that is frustrating Muse :frowning:

2 Likes

Sorry you’re having so much trouble, Musie. :hugs: Hope you can find a solution soon

2 Likes

There’s none at the moment. There’s none in the area. My online pharmacy that have a few but they’re running out. I was supposed to take 3 times a day but I take 2 times a day. I’m going to reduce that to one and I might have to reduce it to half of 1 since I don’t know because of the uncertainty. This is why this happened. They close the plant down that serves forty percent of this country with this med. Than more doctors are prescribing the dosage Im on so more need it. There is no other med on the market that equals it. And they closed the plant that serves 40% of this country. And they didn’t have a backup plan no plan b so that is where I am at and so many other people now.

3 Likes

That entire thing sucks, Musie. I was going to ask about an alternative med but you answered that question. I’m so sorry you’re going through this

3 Likes

2 Likes

11:30 game damn. Will miss it :disappointed:

2 Likes

Will follow on game day as much as I can.

2 Likes

I’ll be a little late. Today is my reg. Dr. session

2 Likes

Looks like Houck had a decent 1st

2 Likes

Dugie bong!

1-0 Sox

1 Like

Beautiful binge!! 1-o

1 Like

3 gone but one on the board

1 Like