Thread of Cocks

Cocks. Huge. So big. Words. Cant. Make them. Gonna cry. Or puke. Probbly cruke.

Sad Bulldawgs. So sad. So very. Very. Sad. They cruke. Too. Diffren cruke. Reasons. But. Cruke. Too.

Brain. Euphoria. Happy Thep.

3 Likes

I nominate this rambling post as post of the month.

1 Like

Lord I was born a ramblin’ man…

Wait…we have a post if the month?

1 Like

Gah. The Red Sox regular season finally ends, so that @Joolz no longer needs to read @TylerD’s “Big Dick Rick” posts … and now this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmao I love this thread hahahahahahagga

Georgia lost wow.

So, whoever wins the Florida-LSU game gets into a playoff spot.

This post was brought to you by Captain Obvious.

1 Like

source

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

This thread still has the musk of an upset, the stink of victory. I do nearby dredge this thread up and send it forth to do battle with the Florida Overators.

Noon. Williams Brice. Crank up the Sandstorm, and blast 2001. Cocks out mother F’ ers!!!

Cocks go boom.

3 n out.

Gators made the Cocks go limp near the end of this game.

No shame in losing to Florida, though.

I’m not one to blame refs but man they “missed” some really egregious stuff yesterday. This was a 75 yard run the play after USC had just gone up 17-10. There was also a blatant false start that wasn’t called on this play.

Then later when we desperately needed to hold Florida to a FG we got this non call

To be fair there was stuff missed on both teams, it just seemed like when a call was missed that benefited us it was something that could have been a penalty. When something benefited Florida it was Definately a penalty.

These are the exact kinds of things that drive coaches and players up the wall.

If you call PI on one team for an arm hook without a body twist, then you can’t say the other team has to throw in the twist to get called for PI.