This or That

Dogs. Without question and hands down.

1 Like

Dogs!!!

Sunny or rainy ?

I’m late to this thread.

Ocean by far. The Outer Cape- Truro or Provincetown. I would love to own one of the iconic Days’ Cottages in North Truro.

In 2016 they were selling for $399,000 (end units were more). There’s one for sale now for $519,000.

2 Likes

Baseball and cats coffee

I was near Falmouth in a quaint but wealthy community surrounded by wonderful and successful people, Pocasset. I absolutely love that part of my life. White shorts and docksiders all summer long. The smell of the ocean, the rigging on the sail masts waking me up in the morning is one one helluva memory.

But a huge a huge part of me is a rebel and NH fits that to the T for me.

1 Like

I love sitting on my front porch when it’s raining. Probably won’t feel that way once I move to Florida.

All of these choices are between good things. Let’s put a “lesser of two evils” one out there.

Under whose regime would you rather live … Stalin or Hitler?

1 Like

There is no lesser of the 2 evils here. They are both horrible collectivist/totalitarian tyrants that murder millions.

But just on a practical bit Stalin was indiscriminate. I’m not Jewish or gay or in any groups he targeted in his country so I would have to choose Hitler.

That is a horrible fucking choice.

Lol. I agree. Picking one is like saying

Dick stapled to a burning building or

Peeing out sharp razor blades

Those are god awful but I agree if I had to pick it would be Hitler

2 Likes

It is, but interesting (to me) nonetheless. Given that the Polish side of my family has some Jewish in them, I’d probably have a slim chance of surviving under Stalin. Under Hitler … none, given that he rated Slavs only a quarter-step above Jews in his racial ladder.

Your turn.

3 Likes

PC or Mac

1 Like

According to the rules, I can’t answer this one.

Linux, huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since 1994. Come on, I couldn’t be a student at UC-Berkeley without adopting at least one Commie tendency …

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :grin: :grin:

Question still stands. @TylerD? @Joolz? @Mike83? @TheEvilPrince? @ThepAlmetToState? @AlmostOldGuy? @Bueller? @Anyone?

1 Like

PC

I like Mac phones but not computers.

Wrist watch or use phone?

Yeah, I am Lithuanian and Swedish. Blonde hair and blue eyes. Or at least used to have blonde hair before I went silver at a young 40. So, I think I could have passed for Aryan.

I own 18 watches for a reason.

Chicken: Fried or Grilled?

1 Like

I gotta go with fried. Don’t care when I die. I have accomplished most of what I have ever wanted to do as far as enjoyment goes. Still got way more to go with my work. But I’m totally chowing down on the fried chicken.

Another Superhero one.

Linda Carter or Gal Gadot as Wonder woman

1 Like

I own about 20 myself. Love watches!!