2 Likes

Are you working today, Tyler?

You have tomorrow off, right?

1 Like

Calling Muse!

2 Likes

Hey o like this thread!!!

I’m working today unfortunately ugh.

Catching up on paper work and getting some procedures entered because my last day is next Friday.

1 Like

Hope Muse is good!

Haven’t heard from her in a couple days now

Has she checked in on pats planet ?

2 Likes

So we didn’t have spaghetti last night

We had chicken. Tonight is spaghetti!!! Mmmmmm

2 Likes

No, she hasn’t :slightly_frowning_face:

Maybe she’s just busy.

2 Likes

So strange….

And yes hopefully……

That’s the thing about forums, once you appear daily. And then are absent for a couple it’s worrysome

I post here daily so if I stopped for a few days you better call the police :joy:

But yes, sometimes breaks from social media are needed. I have lots of friends that take time off.

Hell with everyone Covid related , I also took some time off. Got so sick of hearing it. But then decided meh lol.

2 Likes

I just had Tostitos Scoops with melted Mexican blend cheese and medium salsa :mexico:

1 Like

Mmmmm delicious

I had a couple little pizza pockets things followed by chips. I came home for lunch

I was going insane lol.

1 Like

What will you watch tonight, Tyler?

I’m going to continue the Netflix series Lilyhammer after Jeopardy

2 Likes

Hmmmm that is a very good question Joolz. We are watching Nailed It on Netflix where they have bad bakers on the show and they make horrible cakes and stuff like that. There is a new season out right now and it’s pretty entertaining if I may say so myself lol… But if not that, I might find a movie to watch or something… Leah will likely be in bed early, and I am off tomorrow so will probably stay up and watch a movie of some sort.

1 Like

Thursday Night Football is also on but it’s Washington and New York Giants… Two teams I really don’t care about so I doubt I will watch that, but I might check the score once and a while just to keep up, we will see.

1 Like

Whatever you watch, enjoy!

1 Like

I haven’t run out of “Likes” today coffee

1 Like

Lmao I would hope not :joy: :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t run out of likes in ages !!

1 Like

Less than 2 hours of work

Whoooop!!

1 Like

The day that never ends.

1 Like

Hey, gang.

No, I had a bad flare up from a couple of my illnesses on Wednesday and Thursday. All I could do was sit and let it get better in any degree. Sucks but it is what it is.

Plus, my hands went numb on me and it did hurt to type so I gave them a break though they are still tingling.

Love this thread, great idea from the woman herself, Joolz, You are so smart. Love it.

Watched the game on Wednesday, it was awesome!

I already mentally told myself I am going to the couch at 1pm

Good to see you all.

2 Likes